:Chpt: 2

I woke up at 6:24am.

"Yay" I said sarcastically to myself.

"Riley! Your plane leaves at 9:30am" my mom yelled from downstairs.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, gosh I had to pee. I got in the shower and washed my long brown hair, I got out and dried off. Dang it, I forgot to pick my clothes out. I wrapped my towel around my body and sprinted to my room. I found a white hoodie that said "Not Your Wifey" in gold. I found some black skinny jeans to go with the hoodie, I put my black lace bra on and my lace panties, then I put the hoodie on and then pulled my tight black skinny jeans on.

I looked at the time it said 7:30am.

Dang time goes by so quick, when your not paying attention to it. anyways, I put on some mascara and a thin line of eyeliner on the top eyelid. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You're beautiful, don't let anyone tell you other wise." I said to myself with a little smile.

When I was little, I was bullied. Other kids would pick on me because I loved to read and write. They'd always say I was a 'Nerd' or a 'Dork' and they'd make fun of my glasses.. Ever since then I was always self conscience of myself.

7:45am.

I went downstairs to get some food and greet my parents.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I said while trying to reach my favorite Cereal, Captain Crunch! My 5'4 foot frame can't reach anything.

They smiled at me "Morning" they said at the same time.

"Are you happy to see your aunt?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm gonna really miss my friends, mostly Morgan."
I replied.

"Oh, princess you'll see Morgan and your other friends after summer." He said with a big grin on his face.

They talked about how much fun I was going to have for like 2 hours. And how I was going to meet new people.

Me plus talking to new people equals a big No-no, I'm quiet and awkward. It's like a dog with out an owner.

It's 8:35am now, I'm so nervous. I don't even know why! Calm down. "Riley, you'll be fine" I said to myself.

"We should drop you off at the airport early" my mom said.

"Alright, I'm fine with that" I said nervously.

I should probably go put my luggages in the car. So I went upstairs to grab them, I came back down with all of it, and I almost trip on the rug that is placed in front of the door. I have to be more careful, oh my lord.

I walked out to the car, it was warm out, but fog was all around. It was like the start to a scary movie.. I put my stuff in the back of my parents car. I got into the back seat of their car and played minecraft on my phone, until they got in the car. Then we were on the road to the airport.

Silence over took the car.

"We should be at the airport around 9:00am." My dad said.

"Alright" was all I replied.

-20 MINUTES LATER-

I looked out the window and saw the airport. "Oh lord" I said outloud.

"Are you ok, hun?" My mom asked concerned.

"Yeah... just a lit- no very nervous about the plane ride" I replied honestly.

"You'll be fine princess" my dad said.

Which made me feel a little better. We finally found a spot to park, so I could get out and leave to a whole different state, my dad got my luggages out of the trunk of the car. Which I was thankful for because, my arms were killin' me. They walked me to the entrance of the airport.

"I love you" They both said, my kissed my forehead and hugged me, my dad squeezed me really tight.

"Dad, I can't breathe." I said out of breath. He let go of me and handed me my ticket.

"I love you too" I said before heading to my plane to go find my seat.

-ON THE PLANE-

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I asked a girl that looked around the same age as me.

"No, you can sit here if you'd like" she said in a soft voice.

"Thank you, I'm Riley" I said holding my hand out.

"I'm Promise" She said while shaking my hand.

We talked and talked and talked for what seemed like hours..She's the same age and everything, it's like we were suppose to be friends. We were watching 'Finding Nemo' before sleep over took us.

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update on saturday, I was busy!!! Hopefully yall liked this chapter. I'll update On Thursday, or earlier. Not edited BTW sorry for the mistakes. :/
xoxo
Daisy ♡

× Vote
× Comment
× Follow me!
× Share this book with your friends x3