~The Hermosas Chicas~

God here goes another interview. At least it's with Ellen! I love her so much. Well I'm Katie 1/4 of The Hermosas Chicas! I love being with my girls, they make my life complete! but sometimes they are just a handful! 

Well here we go time to wake these sleepy heads up. 

"KYERRA, ASHLEE, AALIYAH! GET YOUR BUTTS UP NOW!! i yelled at the top of my lungs at them! At the moment they were in each of their bunk beds sleep. We were on our tour bus.

"Shit" Kyerra screamed as she fell off the top bunk

"Fuck" Aaliyah screamed as she covered her face up with her blanket

"No go away" Ashlee said as she rolled over

I just couldnt stop laughing at how Kyerra just fell off of the bed. God she is so clumsy.

"What the fuck Katie" Kyerra screamed from the floor.

"Yeah Katie what the hell was that all about" Ashlee asked

"Well we have an interview on the Ellen show in about 2 hours, remember" gosh they really have to get up, like really it's already 2:00pm and they are still in bed, like really who sleeps that long.

"Ugggg, okay well i have shower first bitches" Kyerra grumbled

"Yeah i got after her" Aaliyah said from under her blanket

"Well i will get my outfit ready" Ashlee said, already going through her suit case

"Okay so i'll just go get Starbucks" I happily said. I just love making them mad. The faces these girls make are just so darn cute i just wanna pinch their cheeks. And frankly sometimes i do which just pisses them off even more.

So i very happily skipped to the lounge grabbed my keys, purse, iphone, and sunglasses and again skipped off the bus. I'm only 16 yet i have my drivers license. I'm pretty much the only mature one in this whole damn group. But it's okay because they are my girls and i love them.

The tour bus was parked in a hotel we were suppose to be staying in last night but the girls and i got tired after our concert and just fell asleep on the bus. 

I walked up to the oh so beautiful Black SUV which management provided for us. which i don't get, i mean why couldn't we have like a Hummer or something. 

Anyways getting into the truck i had just noticed i really like my outfit. Well it was just a white and baby blue sundress, but i liked it, and some baby blue flats. I really like blue.

Putting the key into the ignition and hearing the beauty roar to life i rolled down all of the windows. I gets really hot in LA, but i love the weather. Putting the car in drive i pulled out of the hotel parking lot. Mike, which is our bodyguard stayed on the bus with the girls. I'm pretty much the only one who does not need supervision. Like i said i'm pretty much the only mature one. Though i'm 16, Aaliyah is 17, Ashlee is 18, and Kyerra is only 14, I'm the mature one.

Heading down the streets on LA i was getting kind of bored, just a little bit. Ahh i know why i don't have any music playing. Turning on the radio a One Direction song was playing.

"IF YOU DON'T WANNA TAKE IT SLOW AND YOU JUST WANNA TAKE ME HOME BABY SAY YEAH, YEAH, AND LET ME KISS YOU,OH BABY BABY DON'T YOU KNOW YOU GOT WHAT I NEED LOOKING SO GOOD FROM YO HEAD TO YO FEET  C'MON COME OVER HERE OVER HERE C'MON COME OVER HERE YEAH"

So just jamming out to One Direction. I really like their music. They have such unique voices, each of them and they just fit so perfectly together. Good job Simon!

"OH I JUST WANNA SHOW YOU OFF TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS MAKING THEM DROOL DOWN THEIR CHINNY-CHIN-CHINS BABY BE MINE TONIGHT MINE TONIGHT BABY BE MINE TONIGHT YEAH"