Two~ Interview (Second Half)

~Kyerra's P.O.V~

Well thank you god for letting me be stuck right between Harry and Zayn (note to sarcasm). Well i didn't mind sitting next to Zayn but Harry on the other hand, oh geez. 

"So girl's how are you liking L.A"  Ellen smiled warmily at us four girls. 

" Well i like it so far, i mean we havn't really had a chance to walk around and experience LA" Katie said ever so nicely. I love how she is just so nice on camera but off she likes to ruin peoples sleep time. No but i love her. She is a really caring person and has a big heart.

"Yeah i would really like for someone to show us around a bit, someone who knows this place very well, someone who has been here plenty of times before" Aaliyah said smiling wide at me. I know where she is going with this and i don't like it one bit.

"I like it so far. Like Katie said we really havn't had a chance to explore it much but it so far seems like a really cool place" Ashlee. She usually goes with what Katie says so she won't really have to give her own opinon, which i think is stupid because she should always speak her mind. Use her own thoughts.

"Oh and it's really hot" Aaliyah added and the whole crowd and even the boys started to laugh. "Hey what's so funny" Aaliyah said frowning a bit " All i said was it's really hot" she protested.

"Sweety we are laughing at how excited you looked and how fast you practicly jumped out of your seat" Ellen laughed. I mean how could you not laugh she almost flew out of her chair.

"Oh" Aaliyah said as she put her head down. You could so tell she was embarrassed because her cheeks were bright pink.

"What about you Kyerra, how are you liking LA so far" Ellen asked snapping me out of my little trance i was in.

"Oh... Um... I like it, but i wish i could get around and take a look at LA a bit more" I said. I swear, at the moment i said that Harry looked right at me, i could feel it.

"Well i'm going to ask a question that you all get A LOT" she said dragging out 'a lot'  " Who's single and who's taken" She smiled.

"Taken" Liam smiled sweetly

"Taken" Louis said proudly

"Taken" Zayn blushed

"Taken" Niall smiled looking down. Everyone in the crowd gasped. Who won sweet little Niall's heart?

"Single" Harry said and looked right torwards me. What the fu.ck!! Is there something on my face or what? He has starring problems.

"Taken" Katie giggled

"Taken" Aaliyah grinned

"Taken" Ashlee stated

Hoes. They are all hoes. Why do i have to be the only single one in the group? i mean no offense to Aaliyah or anything but that bit.ch is crazy and yet she has a totally normal good looking boyfriend while i have nothing. No-one.

"Single as a pringle" I sadly stated looking down fiddling my thumbs as the crown laughed a little. I suddenly felt a hand rubbing my back. Looking to my right i saw that the hand belonged to the one and only Zayn Malik. 

"Hey that's okay" He said and smiled sweetly at me. 

"Yeah i guess you're right" I smiled back.

He propped his arm up so it was now behind my head on the back of the couch as we continued the interview.

"Okay we are going to take a short break, we will be back with more One Direction and The Hermosas Chicas" Ellen said as she smiled at the camera.