Chapter 41

Your Pov:

I heard clawing at the door so I figured it was Normani trying to get to me. I ran into Lauren's bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the ground tryin to think of positive things.

After what I say was thirty minutes I heard a knock on the bedroom door. Quickly I jumped up, out of the bathroom and put my ear against the door.

"Lauren?" I asked quietly.

"No it's Ally, can I come in?" Ally's voice said and I quickly opened the door. Ally came walking in.

"Ally where is Lauren? I am starting to get worried and I-" She grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall. She hissed showing her long white fangs.

Ally chuckled. Or so I thought. Soon Ally became Normani.

"M-Mani s-s-stop!" I screamed.

"Not until I have had my first drink of blood." She sneered at me. Im losing oxygen.

"H-help!" I tried to scream but my voice went hoarse.

"Lauren? Y/N?" I heard Dinah say and the front door shutting.

"Help!" I yelped. Normani quickly threw me across the room. My body colliding with the wall then the ground.

"Y/N?" Camila asked. She looked at Normani then me on the floor. I was struggling for air.

"Dinah! Ally come quick!" Camila shouted an she ran past Normani to me.

"Whats wrong?" Ally asked as she entered with Dinah behind her. They stood over me.

"Watch... out." I said and pouted toward Normani who was right behind Camila.

Mani threw Camila onto the bed. Dinah kicked Normani across the room. She grabbed to duck tape off of Lauren's night stand. What? Sometimes you want to do the dirty in the middle of the night, but your dating a screamer.

She duck taped Normani's hands together. Then her feet. She was struggling on the floor trying to get lose, she looks like a worm.

"Camila can you go get some blood please?" Dinah asked. Camila got up and to the kitchen.

A few seconds later Camila screamed. The girls go running in the kitchen.

'Why is Lauren in the fridge?'

'Is she awake?

'Lolo! Your girlfriend is hurt in your room'

I heard running feet towards the room and soon Lauren was by my side. She wiped away the tears I didn't know were falling.

"Did she hurt you?" Lauren asked and I only nodded.

"Did she bite you?" Camila asked.

"No." I simply said.

"Well there's blood coming out of your body somewhere." Ally said.

Lauren checked my body. Scratches on my arms and neck. Lauren tried to pick me up but it hurt all over. I winced in pain.

"I know baby, let me put you on the bed." Lauren cooed. She tried to lay me on my back, but I could tell it was bruised or maybe even broken. Normani threw me hard, damn.

"Ally, Camila, which ever wants to heal her." Laur told them. Ally walked up to me and put her hands on my arms. Seconds later there were no more scratches and my back didn't hurt.

"What's going on?" Normani asked.

We all looked confused at Normani. She doesn't know what happened?

"Your a vampire now." Camila said.

"Oh cool!" Normani smiled.

"But you also attacked Y/N, and almost killed her." Dinah added.

"What? Oh my god Y/N I'm sorry I-" She tried to speak but I held up my hand.

"I know what it's like to be really hungry Normani, I get it, you weren't aware." I smiled at her to let her know I was ok.

"Can someone untie me?" Normani asked. Ally got the scissors and cut Normani loose.

"Alright, now get out of my room." Lauren said. They all quickly walked out and Lauren locked her door.

"Come cuddle." I said with my arms open.

"I have to change you." She told me, pacing the room.

"Right now?" I asked.

She nodded. "Its only a matter of time before someone else can bite you or even kill you."

"Ok." I agreed with what she said, I'm ready.

Lauren walked closer to me her eyes turning red.

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked her.

"Just a pinch." She spoke with her fangs out. She straddled my waist. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me. Lauren then kissed my lips with passion trying to tell me I will be ok.

Next thing I know, sharp pain on the side of my neck.