Chapter 87

Y/N POV:

"Y/N honey you need to get up for school, and get your brothers up to." I heard my mom say as she was shaking me to get up from bed.

"Y/N I'm serious get up!" She yelled.

Wait what? I opened my eyes and jumped out of bed. I look at my phone. 'That's not what my background is! And no it can't be the first day of Junior year that's..' I thought in my head.

I run across to Jimmy and Ty's room. "Ty wake up, wake up!"

"What?" He mumbled.

"What day is it?"

"August 13th." He said.

"What year?"

"2015."

I ran down the stairs. Bryan was already in the kitchen eating breakfast

"Really Bryan? Pizza for breakfast?" I asked the 5 year old.

"Momma said I.." He started to say.

"Yeah yeah Momma said you could, Hey Ma!"

My mom walked down the stairs and following her was Ty, and Jimmy.

"Dang Ty again with cologne it's to much. I've told you three sprays and that's all you need." I told him. He looked at me puzzled. "You've never told me that." Ty said confused.

"So you guys, your father already went to work, said he found something new in town and was going to check it out." My mom said as she washed dishes.

There was a knock at the door and it opened.

"Hey girl!" Ally said as Normani followed her.

"Ally Bear!" Bryan yelled jumping to give Ally a hug.

"Hey munchkin!" Ally greeted him back.

"Mani! Mani!" Bryan said to Mani trying to get her to pick him up. And she did.

"Yo! You have stuff all over your face? What did you eat?" Normani asked the little turd.

"Pizza!" He screeched. Everyone laughed at him and Ally and Mani moves to sit at the table.

"So! Junior year! I am overly excited as always!" Ally clapped her hands and jumped up and down excitedly.

"Yeah, it's whatever." Mani shrugged.

"You girls look cute! As always might I say." My mother spoke up.

"Thank you Mrs. Evans!" My two friends said in unison.

"We should get going! Don't want to be late!" I said dragging my friends out the door.

"Guys wait! This is confusing. Am I dreaming!? I mean I've lived this all before. We have already graduated and everything! Were is Lauren? And what happens to Camila?"

"What are you talking about Y/N?" Normani asked. "Did you hit your head or something? You're not dreaming. If this were a dream I would be able to fly, but I can't. So you're not dreaming."

Ally's hand met my face. "Ow! What did you do that for?" I yelled.

"You're not dreaming Y/N..." Ally states.

/\/\/\/\/\

'Oh god I'm still dating Carter?!' I think to myself as I get into the car and sit beside him. He kisses me on the lips and I can feel myself gag.

Thank god the car ride was quick.

Me and Carter started making out as soon as I had gotten out of the car. He grabbed my ass to quickly for my liking and I pulled away. I looked over towards the school and see Lauren, Camila, and Dinah. Lauren looks this way and glares at Carter.

"You know what Carter.. we're done." I tell him firmly.

"What did you just say to me?" He asks angrily.

"We are through. I realized your small penis can not satisfy me or your narcissistic personality. So we are finished. I kind of realized I'm gay. Thanks anyway!" I tell him walking away. All of his friends laugh at him.

I walk towards Lauren, Camila, and Dinah.

"Hey guys, my name is Y/N!" I say to them with my hand extended. They each shake my hand. Lauren being the last to shake my hand holds on for a little bit longer.

"Some crazy dream you had last night, huh Y/N?" Lauren asks and smirks.

I smile. "Yeah... you can say that."