Chapter 80

Your Pov:

I woke up in a cold sweat. I looked towards my clock as it read, 4:47. I rubbed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair.

"Don't think about it babe."  I heard Lauren say. "They hear everything, every thought."

"But I'm confused. Who?" Was all I asked.

"The wolfs." Was all she had to say.

/\/\/\/\/\

I walked through the hallways at school, passing all the cold stares. I tried not to think about all this information that had entered my mind last night.

"Hey Y/N." I heard Normani say as she walked up next to me.

"Hey Mani."

"Why the long face? Oh wait.. Nevermind I know. We all found out to. Even Ty, although he was very confused at first at what was going on." She chuckled. I gave a slight smile.

"It's going to be a tough year next year Y/N." Ally said, coming out of no where.

"We need to fight hard." Mani added. "To save us, to save everyone. I know this is being dumped on you and you're confused but just trust me, you'll understand."

I nodded, and walked into first period.

/\/\/\/\/\

AN: SO THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER BECAUSE SOME OF YOU WERE CONFUSED.

So basically an old prophesy has 'begun' and the wolfs are trying to fight the vampires because the wolfs want a certain 'thing'. To make them all powerful.

Hope that settled the confusion. ❤️❤️
love you guys😘

-M.A. John