Do you even love me anymore?

Do You Even Love Me Anymore?

 Chapter 6

Jesse's POV

I didn't tell Beca, but I took a flight out of L.A. early this morning to surprise her with a visit in Chicago. I thought it'd be nice because I know she's going to be there for three days and it'd give us a little bit of time to catch up. I feel like I don't see my girlfriend anymore. She's always on the go meanwhile I feel stuck. I made reservations at the hotel she's staying, which is the Hilton in the center of the city. It's the fanciest hotel in the city with an Unos attached to it. If I had to guess, I'd bet Becca's there right now drowning slice after slice of pizza. I check in, get my room key, and head into Unos. The hostess smiles at me and asks if I wanted to be seated at a table for one. I tell her that I'm actually looking for the Bellas. She points to a large table in the back right corner of the restaurant. I thank her and head in their direction. I lock eyes with Chloe who nudges Becca. Becca gives her a confused look before meeting my eyes. She practically jumps to the edge of her seat. I hope that is a good thing. She gets up from her seat and comes over to hug me. "What are you doing here Jesse?" I peck her on the check. "I'm here to spend some time with you. I miss you Beca." She sighs. "I miss you too Jesse, but you're going to have to wait a couple days until after all our press interviews and meet and greets are over." The smile on my face begins to fade. "I'm only here for three days Beca, which means we'll only get to spend a day at most together. You do realize that I matter too right?"

She looks at me with sympathy. "You are important to me, but my career is my number one priority. You of all people should be able to understand that. That's all I'm going to say about this because I don't want to cause a scene." I grab a hold of her wrist. "I don't care if we cause a scene. You never make time for me anymore. I'm lucky if I get to hear from you for like five minutes each week. It get that your music is important, but I'm your boyfriend. Do you even love me anymore?"

"I'm shocked and hurt that you would even ask me that question Jesse. I think I just need to be alone right now." I snort. "Yeah you do that, it's what you do best anyway." She flips me off and goes back to talking to Chloe. I turn around and leave Unos, without even looking back to see if Becca is watching me walking away.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! The next two will be written by Mary!

-Ms. PercyPotterGames//MartinaRavagnani