The suprise

Note from kiera:

Hi! I hope you enjoy this chapter, as i was thinking of it quite a while ago. Did you hear about boston? Well people were saying it was Zayn!! True Directionaters. Here is the next chapter, enjoy.....

Eleanor's Pov

"Shh he's coming!" I shut up. As i felt myself being moved from inside of the box I got my stuff together, the party poppers, the streamers, the cake, oh and my present for him! Then, I heard the signal. " Too bad Eleanor wasn't here to see you open this." At that i leaped out of the box and yelled 'surprise!!' By then Niall had said "oh my how did she get in there!? And what happened to paul? He was supposed to have scared you! Louis laughed hysterically and sighed "oh Niall. Niall, Niall, Niall. You do realise you do this every year, with different people?" Niall nodded. I clambered out of the box and give him the biggest hug you could imagine. I then handed him my present. He slowly unwrapped the ribbon, incase of breaking the contents, and opened up the box. "It's, its, its the most beautiful thing i have ever been given El!! Thank you!"

Nialls Pov

Oh El you've done it again. I thought to myself, you made him cry. "It's a ring?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind louis. It was Liam, Zayn and Harry! " wow lou! Its gorgeous! Wish Dani got me something like that!" I heard myself say, they're having a moment here boys! (LoL) now I'm sick of all the smooshy stuff so i decide its time for a snack. And maybe even a nap?

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Harry's pov

3 hours earlier, Louis asleep.

" I think we should do something different this year, Louis seems upset about being 21 already you can tell by his face, while he's sleeping." Zayn ranted at us. He definately wants this to happen the most. Its a good idea, I think, but Liam is obviously thinking on the sensible side of things. " but what if we make a mess of the manor and Simon kicks us out" he asked in a wise voice. Zayn said "Simon doesn't even have the key!" While the two boys 'debated' on the subject, me and Nialler where talking about the match last night, and presents we had got louis. But wait i hear him coming!! Just before he came into the room I said, the party has to go on.

Note from kiekie2001

Ok this was the chapter i was thinking of. Not the best but the second pov (point of view) Harry's, was basically explaining about the boys fighting over a party. Hope that sums things up just a tad? Enjoy the rest of te book!i should update alot so get ready to read....

2 comments?

1 vote?

Thanks!