Two.

I sat up from my bed panting and sweating from the dream I had prior.

"It was just a dream, Katie" I repeated to myself, shuttering at the flashback of the piercing green eyes staring back at mine.

The same dream has become more frequent and horrifying each time I have it. He is always in it.

A man with emerald eyes and curly hair. I haven't fully seen his face but I can tell his jawline is really sharp. He is lean and tall, but I'm not sure of his age.

I saw something through my window out of the corner of my eye.

There was a shadow, no figure, of a person across the street on the edge of the forest. I moved to my window, but when I got to it, the person was no longer there.

"You're just tired and seeing things Kat" I laughed at myself, trying to brush off that I was actually a little scared.

I crawled back into my bed and snuggled up to my body pillow.

-

"Katie! Katie! Mommy and daddy have breakfast ready for you" Sophia's,my little sister, small voice screamed as she shook me awake.

I laughed and grabbed her small body, tickling her.

"I'll race you" I chased the little girl, her squealing and taking off down the stairs.

"Can't catch me, Katie Kat" she laughed, me joining not long after.

I caught Sophia and twirled her around once we got to the end of the steps.

She squealed "let me go, let me go sissy" she flailed her arms and legs trying to get loose.

I laughed and set the too-hyper little girl down as she dashed into the kitchen.

My dad was at the door, talking to someone "it was nice to meet you too, Mr. Styles. I'm glad to have you as our new neighbor" he said before shutting it, smiling.

"Hey, Katie, that was just our new neighbor that is moving in next door. He's quite nice really" he smiled, leading me into the kitchen.

"and a lil' cutie too" my mom winked, setting the table for the delicious food she cooked.

I blushed and helped her by putting silverware onto the table.

"Susan, he is too old for her" he said sternly. This took me by surprise, he's never this serious.

"He's only 21, Matt," my mom said, smiling at me, "she is 17."

"Mommy, Daddy, I want to say the prayer today" Sophia chimed in.

My parents nodded, taking each other's hands, then my hands in theirs.

"God is great, God is good. Let us thank Him for our food. By His hands, we are fed. Give us, Lord, our daily bread. Amen." Sophia said before digging into her food.

I joined soon after, including our parents.

"So, Katie, are you excited for your last day of school?" my dad asked after a few minutes.

"Uhm, I guess, I mean it's just school" I laughed, them joining.

The rest of breakfast was full of laughter and Sophia telling us about her dream last night.

"I'm going to go for a jog, a daily routine for me" I giggled, being excused from the table.

I changed into a pair of yoga pant and a tank top, throwing my hair into a bun. I grabbed my phone and headphones off the bedside table last.

Sophia waved to me from the couch, me returning before heading out the door.

I clicked on 'Where Are Ü Now", jogging to the beat of the song.

Our new neighbor noticed me from the moving truck and I immediately stopped in my tracks.

He smirked and lifted his arm to wave at me.

Green eyes. Curly hair. Tall. Lean.

"Hi, you must be Kayley"

-----
A/N:
Boring and short, I know. But hey, what's going to happen next?;)