Four.

*Katie's POV*

The four of us were soon joined by sophie, who was now sitting in Mr. Styles' lap. She seemed to really like him.

His eyes met my brown ones, making me freeze beside him.

"Like what you see, Kayley?" he leaned back, smirking.

"First off, it's Katie. Second, I never said I liked what I'm seeing. Unless you're talking about my sister smiling," I returned the smirk and tuned into my dad and Chase's conversation.

*Harry's POV*

The smart tone in her voice and that damned smirk made me want to do...let's just say, unholy, things to her.

For the second time that day, I could feel my eyes slowly turning. I hurriedly put my sunglasses on before anyone noticed.

I turned my attention to Katie, who was staring at Chase with the most admiration look on her face. What the fuck?

When I looked at Chase he winked at her, of course, making her blush.

My vision began turning red as I balled up my fist, standing carefully. I placed sophie in the place I was sitting prior.

"I need to get going, it was really a nice afternoon. If you ever need help, just give me a call" I shook Mr. Evan's hand.

I quickly walked out of their house, trying not to lose my temper.

*Katie's POV*

"He's a nice young man," my dad announced once Harry had made his way inside.

I shrugged, "You barely know him, dad."

"Don't you like him," he seemed hesitant of my answer.

I looked to Chase and then back at my dad.

"I like him a lot, daddy," Sophie shouted before I could answer.

It was silent for a few moments until my dad spoke up again.

"The pool should be done if you want to go for a swim," he said, a little out of it.

I watched him walk slowly inside like something was wrong. okay?

I turned my attention back to Chase, who was checking his watch.

"Shit! I'm totally late for work," he got up quickly, hugging me and Sophie.

"That's a bad word, Chasey-poo," Sophie yelled, chasing him inside laughing.

I went up to my room and dug through my drawers for a bikini.

Once I found one, I stumbled into it. Before leaving, I grabbed my phone and sunglasses.

I plugged my phone into our sound system in the pool house, Adele blasting through the speakers.

I spread tanning lotion on my body, as I later into our lounging chairs.

Thirty Minutes later, I was in the pool to cool off my hot skin.

My phone began ringing, so I retrieved it from the pool house. As soon as I got to it, the ringing stopped.

"Well okay then," there was no sign of someone calling me. I was about to put my music back on when I heard a loud crash from Mr. Styles' house.

I shook my head and turned back to my phone, until I heard another crash.

Should I help? Another clatter of glass shattering was heard.

I dried quickly with a towel, slipping on a pair of shorts.

I walked quickly through the house to Mr. Styles'. I walked slowly up the front steps.

His front door was cracked a little and another crash came much louder this time. I jumped back, startled a little.

"M-Mr. Styles? I-It's Katie. Are you alright?" I stuttered, as I opened the door and another loud crash came.

I slowly made my way into the dimly lit house full of boxes. Another crash.

I made my way to what I assumed was the kitchen.

"Mr. Sty-" I was cut off by another shatter of glass. Mr. Styles was heavily breathing as he turned to me.

From where I was standing and the darkness of the room, his eyes looked as if they were black.

I began shaking as he began walking slowly towards me.

"You shouldn't be here, Katie," his voice sounded almost...demonic?