4.

Malya

I knew me and Cash was taking it too far I just couldn't open my mouth to say anything but soft moans. I didn't want it to stop. But I had to. I was a virgin and this isn't how I planned on losing my special gift. I planned on it being romantic.

"Cash please stop. We're going a little too far." I tried pushing him away but he was too strong.

"Just let me taste you ma. I promise you'll love it." Instead of objecting I laid back and let Cash do his thing. And babyyyyyyyy did he know how to work his tongue. He dived his tongue inside me and I almost cried. The shit was amazing. After 10 minutes' I was cumming HARD.

"Goodnight beautiful," was the last thing I heard before drafting off into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of food. I went into my room and started the shower. Since I was already naked all I had to do was hop inside. I took a 15 minute shower washing my hair in the process and cut the water off. I stepped out and almost had a heart attack when I seen Cash sitting on the floor into his phone.

"Cashon I should really kick your fucking ass. What the hell are you doing in here. You creep." I was mad.

"Babygirl calm down. I just came in here to tell you the food was ready and hurry and eat so we can go to the mall. My parents moved the trip up for tomorrow. I know you got alot of shit to do." He got up and exited the bathroom. I went inside my room.

"Cashhhhhhhhh, come pick out my outfit." I yelled to him. That was our thing. We'd always pick each others outfits out. He came in and looked at my hair and went to my closet. In 2 minutes he came out with a white tank top, some black biker shorts and my white huaraches. I then had him leave out so I could lotion my body. I threw my hair in a ponytail and laid my edges down. I decided to wear my diamond heart earrings and my heart necklace that Cash bought me and my Rolex and Pandora bracelets. I grabbed my black cross body Gucci bag and my phone and headed downstairs to make my plate.

"Cash....." I stopped when I heard him on the phone.

"Yeah bro I think she's the one.... Ima talk to her soon. I just dont want to mess things up...... Yes I want to marry her. Yeah...yeah.....aye bro I gotta hit you back later.... Lya ready.....Alr bet."

He walked into the kitchen looking so fucking sexy and then I noticed we were matching. He had on a white v-neck showing his few tattoos with some black basketball shorts and his matching huaraches.

"Match my fly, why dont you." I joked with him.

"You know you be stunting like daddy. Listen what happened yesterday I dont want that happening today. Ima take it as you were going through some PMS so I'll drop it. I just wanna have a good day with one of my favorite girls and get ready for tomorrow." I nodded my head and followed him out the door making sure to set the alarm and lock up. I'm happy he haven't brought up last night yet because that was going to be awkward.

Riding to the mall we made little small talk. We arrived shortly after having a jam session. He parked and opened my door as usual. We decided we would start over at Victoria Secrets. Usually Cash sits out on the bench but today he decided to come in making sure to follow me like a little puppet.

"aye babygirl you should definitely get this red lace set. Its sexy as fuck." He held up this lace bra with the matching thing to it.

"Only way I'm getting it is if you're paying for it." I winked and walked away from him. I decided get a few more matching sets before walking over to the pink side and getting some yoga shorts and a jacket. After getting everything I needed I went to find Cash. He was at the register with a shitload of stuff. Must've been for his new girlfriend.

"Add this on then Mr. baller." He chuckled and winked at the cashier.

After paying we decided to go to the true religion store so he could get a few things. After spending $4,000 I thought he would've wanted to leave but instead he pulled me towards the elevators so we could go to the other side. I knew he was going to splurge. I thought I had problems.

"Okay ma we got 3 options Gucci, Louie, Burberry. I'm thinking Burberry because that shit cold. But your decision." I agreed with the Burberry so we went inside Saks 5th. I seen some Loubs that I've been wanting for months.

"You like those huh?" Cash snuck up on me.

"Yeah, I really dont wanna pay 2 thou on them though. I have bills due." I put the shoe down and went towards the swimwear. Picking up the 2 piece Burberry bikini I waited on Cash to come back from the other side so we could pay for our things.

After shopping for another hour my stomach begin to growl. Surprisingly Cash heard it.

"What you wanna eat ma? I got a taste for some lobster tail and steak. How does outback sound?" I agreed because I wanted some steak from there as well. I wasn't a picky eater. I could eat just about anything besides sushi. That I wasn't going for.

After we ate and joked I decided I would go home to my own home and pack. I got to my car and gave Cash a hug and a kiss and was gone about my way. Me and Cash didn't stay too far away. Me living in a 2 bedroom condo right near Somerset. I showered and threw my hair in a high bun and started packing when my other bestfriend Rochelle called me.

"Bitchhhhhhh so since when did Shawn like me?" She talked into the phone.

"Shawn who? From Cass?" I asked her. We knew about 5 Shawn's.

"No bitch, your brother in law. So we're chilling smoking weed or whatever and he bust out and says you know I'm feeling you right. I'm like this the weed talking. He like nah I'm really feeling you ma. Girrrrrrl the nigga gets to kissing on me. As much as I wanted to I couldn't go that far. But he did ask to go in the trip so ayeeeeee I'll see you tomorrow. " Rude ass then hung up on me. I just let her be. I'll see her tomorrow. After making sure I had everything I texted my parents and Cash telling them goodnight and I'll chat with them tomorrow. Then drafted off to sleep.