7.

Rochelle 😈

Small description.

5'3, brown skin, bra length curly hair, cute face, chubby waist, thick legs, but in shape.

Last night was nothing short of amazing. After leaving the party last night me and Shawn returned to our room. We didn't do anything sexual instead we sat up talking. We stayed up into 4 in the morning. I knew I had to get up with the girls the next morning since we were getting massages and going to dinner later. I took a quick shower and threw on my underwear and my t-shirt dress with my platform sandals. I then unwrapped my 18 inch weave. I only got a weave because of this trip. I met the girls in the hallways and we all headed down to the massage parlor together. After the 2 hour spa Devyn and Khyler convinced us to get our hair curled by them since they wanted to be beauticians. Me, Joya, and Lya all sat around talking and eating fruit when Chaz and Chy entered the room and pulled Dev and Khy to the side. After like 5 minutes the girls came back and told us to get ready and meet them outside in 45 minutes.

Since I already showered I decided to do a quick little wash up making sure I was fresh down there before returning in the room and lotioning my body and putting on my underwear . I went to the closet and seen a white dress hanging up with a note over it.

"All my years of knowing you, I noticed white looks fucking sexy on you. Can't wait to see yo sexy ass rock this." ❤ S.J

I smiled from ear to ear and slipped the white body con dress on. Although I had a extra few pounds on me this dress made me slim. It hugged my curves and looked like the dress was painted on. I then put on the nude strap shoes. I grabbed my nude clutch and put my phone and some mints inside and dabbed on some of Shawn's favorite perfume. I grabbed the room key and exited out. Seeing Joya and Malya both leaving their rooms. I looked them both over and they looked absolutely gorgeous. Joya had on a soft pink chaffon dress and a pair of nude sandals and Malya had on a white backless bodycon knee length dress with some nude Loubs and a cost of red lipstick. I noticed she kept smiling.

"You girls look beautiful, my sons chose wisely." Joya complimented us and we returned the compliment. We rode the elevator down to the lobby where Devyn was standing there waiting on us. She motioned for us to follow her outside. When we did the twins and Khy was outside with 3 bouquets of white roses and soft pink for Joya. They pushed us towards the back of the hotel where I noticed candles. There was a little deck where we carefully walked down getting to a secluded little area. When we got there we seen all 3 men nicely dressed matching our fly.

"WOOOOOW." I heard Lya say. Each man walked up to us and took our hand and led us to different tables. I must say they've outdone themselves.

"You look beautiful. I knew you'd look great in that dress and I'm sure even better without it." Shawn told me. I couldn't help but smile. Shawn had a way of opening my heart wide. I've known him since I was in diapers basically. He was my first EVERYTHING. And when he hit puberty we both decided to go our separate ways. We were still around each other because Lya and Cash were "best friends". I wanted to be more but I wasn't for the games.

"I brought you here tonight because what i said the other night was real. I want you. I want to be with you. I haven't been able to rock with any other person like i can with you. Whenever you're around its hard to be myself because I'm nervous. I'm never nervous. I love you. I love your smile. I love that twinkle in your eye when you say my name. I love how your eyes light up when you're talking about helping teen girls. I love your ambition. Everything about you. I love Rochelle Renai Jones. That's going to be your last name one day."

Everything he said brought tears to my eyes.

"I never knew you felt that way. I mean of course the feeling is mutual. You accepted me when only a few people did. You accepted my body. You accepted my past. You accepted my parents. I love you more than you know. I've always wanted you. You were going through your puberty stage and I was letting you do you. I always stayed around because I loved you. I never stopped." He stood up and came over and kissed me. Slow, yet rough with so much passion in the kiss. I heard small laughter and looked up to see Chy and Dev taking pictures of all us couples lol.

I was happy. I was finally with the man of my dreams and I was going to show him how much I loved him tonight.