6.

Malya ❤

After arriving to the private beach some people escorted us to the front. It was a lady up there singing a song about love. When she was finished some short man came up and called me up to the stage. I looked over at Cash's mother.

"Joya I know you didn't sign me up." I said shocked.

"I did now go up there and sing your heart out baby." I walked up on he stage nervous. I couldn't do this. I looked to the crowd who looking anxious to see what I was going to sing. I looked at Cash and he flashed his winner smile at me.

"Hello everyone, my name is Malya I'll be singing Melanie Fiona's 'Like I Love You'." I cleared my throat and prepared myself.

"How about my first
 Next to your last
 Boy I couldn't have done no better
 I could dance with you forever
 And ever
 Baby I don't want to let this go
 In your arms is where I feel secure
 Oh my heart has never been this sure
 Not ever!

[Chorus:]
 I've waited forever
 For you to love me like I love you
 Now that we're together (oh)
 All I want is for you
 To love me love me
 Like you know I love you
 Want me, want me
 Like you know I want you
 Love me, love me
 Love me like I love you
 Love me, love me, like you know I love you
 Want me, Want me like you know you want to
 Love me love me
 Love me like I love you
 Love me like I love you!

 I held my breath
 Til' I turned blue waiting on you
 Had my friends even my family call me a fool
 (Called me a fool)
 Cause they don't the eyes to see you for you I saw through
 And if it looks so bad
 And it hurts so bad
 Why's it feel so good? 

The whole time I held eye contact with Cash. I wanted him to know how I felt. The crowd went wild and made me consider what cash told me earlier. I took a bow and exited the stage going back to my spot with the family. The twins were the first to approach me.

"OMG sissssy that was amazing. Of course I had to record that so you can see how wonderful you were." They both hugged and while everybody complimented me. I went back over by Cash and bmhe kissed my forehead.

"That was hard AF ma. I felt that." I just smiled and enjoyed the performers. After about a hour after everybody was hungry so we went to this restaurant right near the water. Cash held my chair or for me and I took my seat and flipped through the menu.

"Now baby I knew you had a nice voice but chile you threw down. I had faith in you baby." Cash mom said to me.

"Thanks Joya. I was nervous at first but I sucked it up. And did my thang. Thank you for that." She smiled and came over to hug me. She whispered in my ear saying 'get your man baby'. I just laughed and kissed her cheek before she went to sit down in her seat. The whole time at dinner Cash kept running on my thigh. Shawn and Rochelle were all lovey dovey and everyone else was too into their own conversation. After dinner we went to our hotel where me, the twins, Cash, Shawn, and Rochelle went to a party they were having near the water. As soon as we got there everyone kinda split up when Cash took my head and lead me to a empty space so we could dance. My butt was on his area.

"Tomorrow I have something special planned for you. I wont say what though." I just nodded and continued to dance with him. After 3 hours of partying and taking shots except for Chaz and Chy of course we went back to our rooms. I decided I was going to just take a quick shower so I could lay in bed. When I got out Cash was texting on his phone and it made me wonder if he was texting this new girl because he was smiling hard. I jumped on his back and he turned around.

"Ma I got a question. Have you ever been in love with someone that you were afraid to love?" I thought about that and answered with a yes because I was. I am. I was in love with Cash.

"Yeah. Its like you wanna open up to the person nit you're afraid of what they're going to say so you basically just wait it out."

"Yeah. I wanna tell this girl how I feel but I dont wanna get my hopes up." He replied. Instead of going back and forth about this girl I slid off him and laid on the side of him and told him just to go for it.

He clapped the lights off and kissed me before going to sleep.