Kiss Fudou Akio x reader

Yuuko:Hello Minna!

Gang:Hi Yuu-chan.

Fudou:Oi Yuuko! So who's the next victim?

Endou:Yeah who?

Tsunami:Yeah yeah.

Yuuko:*Cute face* of course my one and only Love.Fudou Akio!! YAY!!

Fudou:WTH!! Why me!! I DON'T WANT TO! YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!!

Gang:'he is dead'

Yuuko:Why not? Mr.Banana Head!?!?*innocent but dangerous smile with holding knife*

Fudou:C-c-cause-

Yuuko:Cause?

Fudou:I don't want to some of them hate me.And its bad for you too.

Yuuko:Come on.Lets go Akio-Kun!*drags him to her room.A.K.A torture room.*

Fudou:NNNOOOO!!!!!!*door shut closed*

Gang:*sweat drop*

Goenji:well that was random.Anyway.Tsunami disclaimer!!

Tsunami:oh okay.
Yuu-chan doesnt own IE/GO/CS/GALAXY!! They belonged to level-5.And most importandly she doesn't own you!.And this one rquested by tumblrshesh and Yuu-chan herself.Now Enjoy!
-------=========================
°YOUR POV°
You were walking towards your new school like usual.Your (h/c) hair blowing in the wind.As you walked down into hall.Everybody looking at you with weird expression.Of course they will.You're new in the school.Your hair unusual (h/c) hair got everybody's atention.And most importently your clothes.You're wearing school uniform but little different.Wearing black jacket,Black Cat years.Ligthing shaped earing and knee almost reached white boots.Then there is a cat and lighting shaped belt around you hips.Yes you're some kind of cool tupe girl.Cold scary and unemotional from outside.But soft,caring and cute inside.Yeah definitly Tsundere.
After everyone entered the class.You standing outside of classroom.Then you hear teacher called you.As you entered the classroom everyone staring at you but not everyone there is guy who looked like mohawk staring at the window.You thought he looked familiar but shool that thought away.
"My name is (L/n) (F/n).Take care of me!!"you said cooly.Thats when that mohawk looked at you.'that eyes!'You thought.
"Now (L/n) sit beside Fudou.Fudou raise your hand.!"teacher said.And he raised his hand.You stared at him.
'No way! Now freaking way.Is that really Banana Head Fudou Akio!' Again you think.You walked over to him and give him a hand to shake.
"Nice to see you again.Akio!"you said(of course coldly)
"Yeah yeah. Ms.Vannila."he said.You got angry but ignored it.You havent seen him since last year of elementary.You had a tiny little crush on him.Okay not tiny but a big crush on him.But you didn't tell him cause you moved away.(High school now)
"Okay then see ya later Mr.Banana head!"you said.He just chukled.
--------------Lunch time skip----------
You were sitting in you seat eating your homemade bento calmly.Until few girls come up to you.
"Hey new girl! (L/n).Isn't it how did you know Fudou-sama!! What's yout relationship with him!!"She asked as she hit your desk.Others laughed.You just guve them calm cold but deadly glare.
"Oh you mean Mr.Banana Head.I know him since we were in elementary school.We were friends who can beat up anyone insulted us togethor.Now there's answer of your question.Go away.You're disturbing my lunch."You say.They give you glare and leave.But you just calmly eat your lunch.You caught Fudou starting at you but just ingnore it.
--------------after school------im lazy-
School is finished and you're packing your things.After you done and started to walk towards the door.Since you're only one in the class.Then someone come in it was Fudou.
"Hey (F/n) i wanted to talk to you about something"he said.You started at him blushing.
"What is it?"you asked.He blushed.
"I-I-I- . . Will you. . . This is useless"he said and crashed his lips into yours.Your face got red as tomato but kissed him back.few minutes later you guys broke the kiss panting.You smirked.
"I Guess.I take that as You like me."You said smirking still red face.He smirked.
"I guess.I take that as You like me too huh?"he said.And you guys kissed again.
============================
Yuuko:*sitting in the emo corner*

Endou:what hapened to her?"

Tsunami:I don't know.Ask Fudou.

Geonji:Fudou what did you do!

Fudou:I-you know! I said.She is useless Stupid ugly girl.I dont like her at all.

Gang:Go apologice.

Fudou:Okay okay.Just don't kill me.

Sora:Anyway.Hope you liked.Sorry of english is bad she is still learning.Bye!!