Knight in love Trurugi x Reader

Yuuko:HI guys.I'm here.And we have a guest today.The one and only Mr.Smart

Tsurugi:Hi guys!

Gang:hi Tsurigi Yuu-chan.

Sora:Hello Tsurugi-san Yuuko-sama.

Tsurugi:so I'm the next?

All:Yup

------------===============------------
You were walking towards the school While looking at your phone.You're chating with your friend from online game.You two always chat with each other ever since you started play that game.A Fallen Knight.(now im going to write chating scene)

•from Lancelot to Iris•
*Oh come on tell me your real name.Please Elis*

•to Lancelot from Iris•
*No not until you tell me first!*

•to Iris from Lancelot•
*Allright then.I got to go sew ya at school*

•to Lancelot•
*Okay then i tell you in the school just wait.! -_-*

Ughh why is he so stuborn.Well anyway thats what i like about him.Yeah.You allready know who he is.There is only one who will choose name like lancelot.And that person is None other than Tsurugi Kyousuke.Well it sounds bit stupid but everyone one in soccer club had their own
role on that game.And their game avatar's name's are Their Kenshin's name.Like Tenma's is Pegasus Arc.Shindou's is Maeastro.Kirino's is a Brynhild And Tsurugi's is a Lancelot.Your's is Iris.Like others its your Kenshin name.You didn't show your Kenshin to anyone.You're in the soccer club of course.And you're player.Your role is striker and defender.When you entered the club room you saw team.
"Hey guys"you greeted.
"Hey (f/n)!"they greeted back.Tenma looked at you then jumped and down like idiot.
"(F/n) We got a huge news.Sora.Sora got a Kenshin.She was so awesome like.Queen of the Sky.Eos! And then boom."he said.And everyone give him'you are stupid' when Tenma relized what he just say."oh i'm so sorry.(F/n) i forgot"he quickly said.You just smiled.
"Congrats Sora!.And Tenma there is nothing to apologies about.And there is something i hide from you guys so long."You said smiling.They looked at and nodded.
"Follow me to the soccer field!"you said.And they followed you to the soccer field.
You got a ball others and looked at you suspiculy.You just ignored them and got to the field.Then called yout avatar.
"The Crystal knight Iris!!"you called and Avatar with (a/h/c) hair and wearing (d/c) clothes come out.Others looked at you amazed.You smirked and when you about to kick the ball Tsurugi walked towards you then kissed you.You bacome red as tomato.You saw Others become deep red as well.Tsurugu broke up then smirked.
"Mine"he said then steals the ball.You just understand what happened than yelled.
"KYOUSUKE YOU CHEATER!!!!"you yelled and mad dash after him and others join with you guys and everyone started to play.You smiled and whispered.
'I love you too!'
------------================----------
Yuuko:i know its sucks.Vote please and It requested by ILoveAnimeGirl10 hope you liked bye.

All:ughh Bye!!