Yukino-sensei's lesson

Me:Sup guys! Were back sorry for taking so long.(Stanting almost a hour in that happy corner)

All:Hi Yuu-chan/-Sama

Akio:Well Sweetheart i think you should sit down first.Before starting the story.

Me:Okay Honey!(sits down)Anyway this story is about what Yukino teach Kirino.After Yushiro turned 4 mounths old.They start training again.thats why Kirino go so long.

Kirino:Yukino-san teached my so many techniques even Fubuki-senpai's Hissa-(Yukino
Covered his mouth)

Yukino:Tehe Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------
°No pov°
Everyone gathered in the room so they can talk about Training Kirino had for a six mouth's.
"So Kirino-senpai how did the training go?"Tenma asked.Shinsuke nodded his head exitingly.Kirino give them a gentle smile.
"Training went well! Yukino-sensei teached me so many techniques.A defending hissatsu,Striking Hissatsu,She teach me how to move faster than wind.Oh and the Winter sports she know about.She even teach me Fubuki-senpai's hissatsu's."Kirino said.Others looked at her amazed.Then Shinsuke burst out.
"DID SHE TEACH YOU ABOT GOAL KEEPER SKILLS!?!?!?"he burst out.Others looked at him face palmed.Kirino sweat dropped.
"No she didn't teach me about that cause she sucks at goalkeeper skills.As she said.And When i asked why is that.Fubuki-senpai said.Cause she always ended up kicking the ball"Kirino said.Everyone in the room become silent for a second.Then burst out into laught.
"did you meet new people?"Shindou asked. Kirino looked at her boyfriend smiling.
"Un and i meet someone who i didn't even expected to meet."She answered.Everyone looked at her confused.
"Who?"They all asked.Kirino grinned.
"Fudou-san's wife Yuuko-sensei!"She said proudly.
Everyone's eyes get big.And-
"EEEEEHHHHH!!!!!!!"they yelled.
"Fudou was married and didn't say anything to us!!!!"adults yelled.Mostly Endou.After eeveryone calmed down.Endou grinned"
"So Kirino show us what you got!"Endou said.Kirino Smirked.
"Hai Endou-Kantoku.So can i go against Shindou Tsurugi and Tenma?"Kirino asked.
Endou nodded and they went to the field.
Then game begin Tenma dribbled the ball but lost the ball after Kirino started to move.She moved like a wind.And started to play like a wind.
"Hey Call out your souls."Kirino said.Everyone looked at her like she was crazy.But call it our anyway.Tenma started to heading towards Kirino in his Pegasus form.Kirino get past it and Tenma's soul dissapeard.Tsuruhi went and same happened.When she get front of Peacock Shindou.Kirino smiled and called a soul.Then a big White tiger comeout and get past Shindou and Kirino Run towards the goal.Kirino do a Hissatsu technique that Yukino Taught her.
"Starlight Breaker!!"Kirino said and kicked the ball.Ball become a pink with energy flowing and GOAL!!
-------============----------------------
Me:i know it sucks but don't care.

Everyone:Un

Yukino:*lecturing Kirino*

Fudou:*eating banana with saru*

Endou:*talking with Bunny boo*

Me:anyway bye!!!

All:BYE!!!!

All:SHINE!!!