Could it be love?

Monday 22nd April 2013, 10:45 pm

Well then, how to put this. The dance was AMAZING!! It went on for 2 hours 30 minutes. Two and a half HOURS with Marnie. HEAVEN! I found a tux yesterday, a black one with a rose in the pocket. The rose was bright red, and I got a free corsage to match - a corsage is one of them things that is a flower and the girl puts round her wrist, if you were wondering. Anyway, Marnie looked outstandingly GORGEOUS!! Her aqua blue hair looked beautiful against her sky blue & navy blue dress. She is positively STUNNING! Why does she have to be so GORGEOUS?? 

Her hands are so soft. She let me hold her hand(s) when we walked in AND when we were dancing. OH MY.... SHE SO PWETTY!!! Sorry...sorry, a little *OTT then. OK...focus, Niall, F O C U S!

OK. I've calmed down a bit now. Hint = A BIT. Be careful. 

I slow danced with Marnie. It was so much fun. I had to put my hands around her waist and she had her arms around my neck. And guess what the BEST part was? Eh, eh?? Any ideas? Give up? OK. i'll tell you............................

SHE KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________* OTT mean Over The Top, by the way