Been A Bit Busy

Saturday 14th December 2013

OMFG I NEVER REALIZED HOW LONG I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN THIS DIARY OMG!!! It's been like 9 months hahahahaha!!!

I've been so busy with Marnie. We've been looking to buy our own home. Y'know, just the two of us...

AHH I'M SO EXCITED! I can't wait to see OUR home. O.U.R H.O.M.E ! ! !

Marnie is so PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she's mine. It's a miracle. I'm so lucky to have her. She is more perfect than perfection. My love for her is stronger than gravity.

It's amazing to know that she's mine. And hopefully only mine. If I lost her I would cry everyday and scream and shout at myself saying how stupid I was to let her go. If she passed away I would die to be with her. If she moved away, I would use all of my money ,even if it left me broke, just to be with her.

She is irresistable. She is my whole world. Without her, my heart is not complete. 

Oh I forgot to mention the most important part!!!

I'M A DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that's right!! I have a little daughter!! She's my little princess, Marnie is my queen.

Her name is Ariana. She is GAWJUSSSSS BABYYYYYY!!!!!

I just asdfghjkl I AM SO HAPPY SJ,D.KFHDA.

Me and Marnie have come so far... I LOVE HER SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ♡♡♡