Love never ends

...Hi! I'm back with another chapter!

I feel so happy right now,
ZerVis is cannon! They kissed!

----------------------------------------

Natsu and Lucy were best friends. Until someone came. (No not Lisanna)

Karen.

She changed everything between them.

She took Natsu away from Lucy.

She took her happiness.

She took her reason.

She took everything from Lucy.

Lucy is suffering from pain. Natsu doesn't seem to notice, and continue spending time with Karen. Lucy then became cold to him. Natsu had betrayed her. He didn't care if Karen was being cruel to her. Lucy didn't care anymore because she can now fight her.

It was a normal day for Lucy until they came. She groaned and face palmed onto her desk.

My day can't get any worse then this.

She thought wrong. She had to sit in between the two. Lucy was beyond frustrated. The Natsu was behind her insulting her,  while Karen decided to kick me.

(Lucy's Pov)

I growled. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up, slamming my hands on my desk. "Ms. Evergreen! Please let me switch to a different class!" I shouted.

She looked at me suspiciously. "Why do you want to do that?" She asked me. I pointed to Natsu, then Karen. She nodded and let Ms. Mira know. She then opened the door as I gathered my stuff and left. I then entered my new classroom. All my friends were there. I smiled.

Ms. Mira welcomed me. I bowed as she gave my my new schedule. I sat down in a seat near my friends. I then payed attention to Ms. Mira. She the pointed to the board and asked for an answer.

I raised my hand. She picked me as I solved the question. She thanked me as I went back to my seat.

Soon, the bell rang. I met up with Juvia, Erza, Levy and Cana. We all walked together to the cafeteria.

I explained to them on why I switched classes.

I swear Erza got up from her seat just to beat the crap out of Natsu. I sweat dropped. Then, I heard a snicker. It was Natsu. So Erza didn't find him. I turned around. "So you finally decided to be a bitch and leave." He said.

I growled.

"I only left because you're just an asshole. So get the fuck away from me." I said. He smirked. "So you've finally gotten feisty huh?" He laughed. I then took deep breaths to calm me down. Screw this. I'm not going to be Miss Nice Girl anymore. I kicked him in the balls. He staggered back and fell. I walked to a different table as my friends followed me.

"Hey you ok?" Cana asked me. I nodded. I don't normally fight back so they know whats up. I wasn't very happy with the situation I was in.

All I know, is that I didn't want to be around Dragneel. He would be my rival.

After school, I decided to stop at the Dojo with Erza to train a bit more. I already knew the basics of fighting and using any weapon.