Chapter 1

I stared at myself in the mirror as Jen was doing her hair before going to the airport. I was really nothing special, plain brown hair, I suppose I was lucky how it was naturally straight but that's all. Green eyes, that was my favourite feature. I had a few freckles over my small little nose which didn't bother me.I had a few pimples on my face but there was nothing I could do about that except for cover it with some makeup. I wasn't exactly skinny but I was nowhere near fat, I could loose some weight by some places otherwise I was pretty fine. I was also quite pale, I really did need to tan but for some strange reason I just really couldn't, no matter how long I lay in the sun for.

I glanced over at Jenifer and started studying her face, she had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes (how cliché) which boys seemed to like. She had a pimple free face which I envied and she was skinny. She was absolutely beautiful and I hated walking with her in the mall, especially with cute guys around because they would obviously only notice her. On top of all that she had the perfect tan. "Is something wrong?" Jenifer looked at me questioningly.

I had forgotten that I was staring at her. "Oh no everything's fine," I gave her a big smile, "Ready to go?" I was so excited I thought I might explode.
"Yes! Off to the airport we go."

The drive there was the longest twenty minutes of my life, I just wanted to get in the airplane already, although I was not looking forward to the long flight. After getting to the airport we checked in, and went to go and grab a coffee while we eagerly waited. Neither Jenifer or I had ever been out of the country before and it was exciting to be able to experience this with her.

* * *

After waiting at the airport for an hour, then waiting in the plane for another fifteen minutes we eventually took off. My only problem now was that I really, really needed to go to the bathroom but the little light was on indicating that our seatbelts had to be on and I would have been perfectly fine with ignoring the little light and going if it wasn't for that rude flight attendant demanding that I stay in my seat. Man I wish I didn't have five cups of coffee now.

I unclipped my seatbelt and awkwardly tried to make my way past everybody sitting. I was making my way to the bathroom when the rude flight attendant saw me and started making her way to me.
"Excuse me miss, but did I not say that you had to remain seated until the light goes off?" The rude flight said annoyed with me. I glared at her and said, "Yes well I don't know how longs that's going to take and I really need to pee."
"Would waiting for five more minutes have killed you?" She said angrily, as if I had tried to kidnap her favourite cat or something. (I assumed she was single and had many cat's and that's why she was being miserable.)

"Yes actually it might have. Now you're wasting my time when I could've been done in the bathroom and back in my seat already," I reply sarcastically, "so if you'll just excuse me." I say as I make my way around her to the bathroom. So much fuss over nothing.

* * *

"Camilla, we've landed," I faintly heard Jen's voice say, "Camilla wake up." Jenifer then started to shake me lightly.
I opened my eyes and looked around. Everybody was busy sleeping, I looked over at my best friend with a confused look on my face. Then I realised that she was lying. "What did you wake me for?" I mumbled miserably. "Well you've been sleeping for about five hours and I was super bored.." She started explaining but then stoped when she realised that I didn't actually care. "How long have we been flying for?" I ask through a yawn.
"Six hours." She replies plainly.
It looked quite cozy in the airplane, most people had their windows covered even though it was dark outside, the main lights in the plane where off and there where a few fairy lights going along the bottom of the chairs that lit up the passage floor, there was also a few people who had their own lights on to read. Jenifer had Shrek on her little TV screen although I could see that she wasn't watching it.

"Anyway I just wanted to talk to you, seeing as I'm bored of watching movies." Jenifer said, and we then started talking about the most random stuff.

* * *