Chapter Fourteen: Uh- Oh Here Comes Trouble

Isabelle sighed as she put away the last of the washing. The couple had been back in England for two weeks and it's now early August meaning Joe has gone training again.

She had been upset that his ex had shown up while they were on holidays but she couldn't do anything about it and she was glad Joe really didn't seem interested in her anymore.

Isabelle smiled as she heard the door unlock meaning Joe was home from training and she was excited to see him; he had been gone when she woke up.

"Babe?" Joe called as he set down his bag and removed his shoes. He was excited to be home and since the weather wasn't that nice he wanted to stay in and plan the wedding with his fiancée.

"Hi," Isabelle smiled as she stopped at the top of the stairs and skipped down to Joe before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his lips.

"How was training?" Isabelle asked as her fiancé led her into the living room before they both fell on to the soft couch.

"It was good, a little tiring but good," Joe mused as he kissed his fiancée knowing she was excited to start planning and he didn't want to keep her waiting.

***

"That's perfect... Thank you... Bye bye," Joe said before hanging up the phone as his fiancée looked at him with so much hope sparkling in her eyes.

"We... are getting married on June 27th 2015 in Florence Castle," Joe said making his fiancées eyes widen as she stood up and jumped on Joe while kissing his lips.

Joe smiled into the kiss knowing how much she wanted to get married there and the venue seemed perfect to him. He loved that his fiancée was so excited about this and he couldn't wait to marry her.

Isabelle couldn't believe their dream venue was available on the day they wanted it and she knew the wedding was going to be amazing.

Joe grinned as he sat down on the couch holding his fiancée close to him. He loved when he could make her happy and he hoped he could see it more when they're planning the wedding.

Joe sighed as he got up listening to the doorbell ringing. He didn't know who it could be and he hoped it wasn't their parents; they still hadn't told them they were engaged.

"What are you doing here?" Joe asked as he looked at the woman on the other side of the door. He couldn't believe she had shown up and he wanted her to leave so he could do more planning with his fiancée.

"I'm here to see you," Jenna smiled as she walked past her ex boyfriend and into the living room making him look at her as he grabbed her arm before she pulled away and walked into the living room.

"What do you think you're doing?" Isabelle asked as she looked at the blonde while she sat down on the couch and smirked at the brunette.

"Joe called me ten minutes ago... said he wanted me to come over and see him," Jenna mused making the brunette laugh as Joe sat next to her hoping she wouldn't believe the blonde.

"That's funny because ten minutes ago Joe was on the phone... to someone in Italy," Isabelle said making the blonde frown knowing she had been caught in her lie.

"Now get out of my house and don't come around here again," Isabelle said making the blonde look at her and slowly get up.

Jenna would be lying if she said she wasn't afraid of the brunette, she was gorgeous and she could see why Joe loved her.

"And you're getting married... great," Jenna smirked knowing she'd get money for that story in the papers.

"Get out," Joe said as he stood up making the blonde smirk and move out of the room towards the front door while Joe reached out to his fiancée.

"Don't... she needs to stay away," Isabelle said as she walked away from her fiancé making him sigh as he sat down on the couch.

He knew their house was easy to find and he couldn't wait to move into the one he was currently planning. It would be finished after their honeymoon and he couldn't wait for Isabelle to see it.