1$t Day..

Hey my name is Ciara Mae im mixed with Mexican and a little bit of black so it's my senior year and I'm trying to make it the best.

Girl....wake your but up you done over slept 20 mins so go get in the shower and get ready for school. You have 15mins so I suggest you hurry up.
OK I'm going. I said with an attitude.
I got in the shower for 10 mins. So I lotioned down and got ready for school, since I already have my things picked out for school. I put on my black jeans an a white shirt that stopped at my belly button and a purple plad shirt over.

So it's my senior year and starting the year off bomb. So I pull up in my bran new buik. But When I pull up guess who I see the same group of boys that's always flamin people but I was looking fresh so I walked right up to them and said, y'all still at it huh?

The tallest one of the group responded and said " yea and you still flammable so get the walkin".
I put my middle finger up at him and told him to shut up and I walked off. So as I'm walking past people I'm looking for my squad. So I'm walking and all of a sudden I see this thick brown skin girl when I say thick she was thick skinny waist big butty muscle thighs and it was my best friend Auset. We ran to each other and gave each other hugs. Then after about 15 mins our crew came together. So we saw Imani she skinny she has butty but it fits her she's a mocha color. Then we see her and gives her a hug then we see La'shawn she real thick she cute she gets hoes she's a light, brown skin color. Then we see our darkskin beauty long brown twisty braids similar to box braids. We all give each other a hug one by one then we walk the school. So the bell rang we all had the same homeroom we walked together. As soon as we got there it was empty we looked at our schedule. And were at the right class its just no-one in there. So we sat down and started making conversation. Then it was a big...BOOM!! We all looked around as we sat in silence.