You thought

We all just looked at each other it was weird but we jus assumed somebody was already mad at a teacher. Then the lights cut off................???? The shades are closed and there's no window on the door so we can barley see then the door squeaked open. We all got closer to each other and then..... We heard light foot steps. Then out of nowhere something or somebody pulled my hair. The lights cut on and it was the same group of girls we beat up last year but it's a twist rere and Tara was on there side now. They standing there looking at us with there arms crossed and bottom lip out. I just wanted to slap there wanna be leader so I punched her in the jaw. Damn....said my girls and they went after the rest of them so we was just a fighting and nobody was there and tell me why Tara and rere tried to break up the fight like girl you will get beat down. but we stopped because we know we won so they left and we left after them. We went to the bathroom to fix our selves but guess what all of us said at the same time when we got in the restroom " still look pretty". I was dead and came back to life. But we were so we walked to see if it was another class with the same room number. And it was. So the teacher name is Ms.M and she look kinda coo. But when she saw us all that went out the window she said "why are y'all late" in a proper but attitude in her voice. I answered "because we went to the wrong classroom". She comes back with "well sit down because y'all are interrupting my class". So we sit down all kinda close to each other.
I'm sitting on the back row and I see this fine ass boy he a brown almost light skin color and he looked back at me so I act like I was just looking around. So when the bell rung I got up and he was still in his seat so I walked pasted him and I was almost to the hallway and he touched me and said " what's your name " I was just cheesing ..... Then said " Cierra ". He smiled ...and omg.....he had the perfect smile and deep Dimpples. He said well my name is " Tre ". I said "Well Tre imma talk to you later because I got to get to class OK.. Bye. We waved each other off and I went to class and I was smiling the whole day. Then....I saw him at my car. I said "what you doing"? He said" I wanted to text you so maybe,.... Can I,.... I was just like" I guess". Then I got home my phone had a message from tre and some others but I opened his messages first and it said......  

Tre: wassup
Me: sup
Tre: so...wyd
Me: finna take a shower wby
Tre:probably about to play 2k✊
Me: awe

We texted until 2:00 in the morning then I fell asleep on him.....

So it's the weekend and I woke up around 9:00 or so as soon as I woke up I checked my phone and I had a good morning message from tre.

Tre:Good morning gorgeous

I blushed hard and thought that I should make him wait a minute before I texted back. I take a quick 15 minute shower and I get out lotion down and text Tre back.

Me:Good morning
Tre: what are you doing today
Me:I don't know probably just hang with my girls
Tre:Ok that sounds good, I'm gonna text you later?
Me:Ok...

That was some real dry texting but he said he'll text later so anyway, I actually need to go to the mall and get some clothes. I go to the mall alone that way I can be in and out. On the way home I stop at Braums and get some cookie dough ice cream. I'm just whipping on the highway while blasting -uber everywhere. Then I notice this maroon Jeep wrangler has been behind me for a minute so I exit and pull into a QT. I park and watches as the jeep pulls right beside me parks I'm kinda paranoid. But I get out and stand behind my car, as I see this light skin girl get out.? It's my girl "Brook" I went to middle school with "HEY girl"!! I said. She replied " I bet you was scared cause I was following you I just saw you in the mall and I just had talk to you! Oh girl I was a little but yeah here you want my number, were gonna have to do something. We exchanged numbers and was on our way home, no later than we got in the car and went separate ways she texted me, that's the Brook I know!

It's later and Tre hasn't texted me yet! So I watch a movie to keep my mind off of him, I mean he's cool and all. The more we talk the more I kinda like him, we've been talking for a couple weeks now and he's really cool to me but he still hasn't texted me back, so I'm going to sleep.

That's the end of this chapter for now tell me if you like what I should add in the story or whatever should happen next