Epilogue

It's been two years. Everything has been perfect. Rafael and I are still dating, today is our two year anniversary and I'm so happy.

Alexa got her own boyfriend and they're living happily after.

Today we're going out to dinner, Rafael and I, all alone. I'm so happy we've lasted so long. I'm actually getting ready to go now. I have on a black maxi dress with white stilettos and a gold chain necklace that he got me for our 1 year anniversary. He hasn't let me seen what he's wearing, I'm kind of nervous about that, he's not the best dresser in the whole world but I have faith.

I hear his door open and close from where I'm standing in the kitchen and my heart speeds up.

He enters the kitchen and my mouth hangs open, he's wearing a black tuxedo with a white shirt under it and a black bow. He's even wearing dress shoes. He looks magnificent.

Rafael's P.O.V

I enter the kitchen and she looks stunning with her black dress and white heels. Oh, and the necklace I bought her!
Wow she's gorgeous. I'm so lucky.

I'm actually going to give her a promise ring my father gave to my mother on their 2 year anniversary. I hope she likes it. I hope she loves it. I love her. I do. She's everything I've ever wanted and I couldn't be happier.

"You look beautiful" I say.

"Thank you, you look amazing too" She says in her really sweet voice.
"Shall we go?" I ask her

"We shall"

I proceed to loop her arm around mine and lead her to the door. We go to my car and I open the door for her. Yes, I'm a gentleman.

Nali's P.O.V

I love him. I do.
When we enter the restaurant there's only fancy people, really fancy people.

We finish eating and Rafael is acting a little weird. I don't know what is it but it's making me a little nervous.

He looks at his lap and for a second and then he nods and put his hand in his left pocket and takes out a little black box. I gasp. Is he proposing? Oh my Jesus.

"It's been two years, Nali. I love you so much. Yes, I love you like no one else in the world, babe. And I need to ask you a question. Can you promise me that we will stay together until I propose?"

Wow.

"I promise" he continues to take the ring out of the box and place it on my finger. It's gorgeous

I love him. I do