Chapter Seven; Bull Situation

"What happened in there?" Otta asked after Pika had found a shady tree for them to sit under.

Pika kneeled down to her, "it was really cool actually. Your wings sprouted, your eyes turned blue and you totally King Hitted one of the Rangers."

Otta went wide eyed, "I turned fairy?"

Pika nodded, "yep."

Otta seemed a little... mixed here. She loved the fact she could turn into either human or fairy, but... fairies were blood thirsty murderers if you merely offended them. She didn't want to hurt anybody.

"Why would that bother you?" Pika asked. "If they do that than that's their fault. They shouldn't be treating you like that."

Otta found it odd that Pika was defending her so much. Most people would ignore it or agree with the insults people gave her. Otta found herself staring at Pika in somewhat amazement. Pika merely smiled back and laid down on the cool grass. "So... what do you wanna do now?" she asked.

"Well... when are you going to do your mission?" Otta asked lying down next to her.

"Soon, but I'm willing to stick around for a while. Apparently other people are going after them as well so I'm in no rush," she informed.

Otta smirked, "well like I said before, the Crystal Prisms are owned by some of the most powerful things in our nation. And the whole nation is either locked away or declaring war on each other." Otta sighed as she readjusted herself so her wings weren't too squished.

Pika smirked, "it's going to be hard, but I'm sure it's possible. I mean... come on; they have it, why can't I get it?" Pika said. "It's possible."

"Yeah, but highly unlikely," Otta informed.

"Okay... then maybe I need to find out some more about it all before I go," Pika said.

"Well if you need information you can always go to the town library," Otta explained. "I know a little bit about it, but other than that... I've got nothing."

Pika smiled, "okay. Then I'll go to the library," she informed sitting up and getting to her feet.

"But then what?" Otta asked. "You find out the information, go to the kingdoms and try and get the crystals, what if you can't?"

Pika froze and shrugged, "I won't fail. Simple as that."

Otta rolled her eyes as she rose to her feet, "alright then..."

"You don't have to come with me if you don't want to," Pika informed.

Otta shrugged, "I don't have anything else to do. I'll help you however I can."

*

The two of them remained in the library for several hours trying to get some information about it. But everything found Otta already knew or it wasn't very clear.

The two left the library unsatisfied with the information. "Do you know anybody who might know about these kinds of things?" Pika asked.

Otta tried to think of someone, but not too many people really wanted to know about the Crystal Prisms, the whereabouts or what they are capable of... except for the Cloud Rangers. The only reason she herself knew anything was because she wanted to be part of the Cloud Rangers.

"I only know of the Cloud Rangers who know that kind of stuff," she informed, "and I don't think they'll want anything to do with us now." She stretched her arms and her back; she heard the satisfying cracks and yawned. She had been sitting upright in a chair for a few hours straight. Pika was no better; she was suffering from butt cramps.