Choices

Emma's POV :
I frowned intently when Killian disappeared from underneath my head. My head slammed against the ground and I felt like bawling.

Then I heard a soft voice whisper in my ear.
"Choose the path
Beware of his wrath" it whispered and I used my last bit of strength I had to sit up. And that same troll from before stood in front of two doors.

One red one and green. He smirked at me and I frowned. I gasphed feeling pain shoot through my whole body.
"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I asked bitterly and he grinned gesturing towards the doors.

"One is death the other love choose wisely for this choice may be your last!"
__________________________________
Henry's POV:
Red knelt down next to my mom, who looked so pale and weak it scared me. I felt like crying my love for her wasn't enough.

I felt so worthless and unworthy of my mom. I began to cry silently, first she throws me then I can't even wake her up from the sleeping curse. What good am I ?
"Quick Granny hand me Neal!" Red yelled and Granny quickly obliged and sat the little baby on Emma's stomach. He made a gurgling noise then placed a sloppy kiss on her face.

I held my breath waiting hoping she would be okay.
Then she shivered and muttered.
"Choices, so many ..." Then she coughed and my grandpa quickly removed Neal just as my mom spat blood all over her front.

To Be Continued...
Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter there will be more soon ;)