Chapter One -New Gal-

Have you ever said, or ever thought "Im tired of liking someone i'll have no chance with?". Well thats how i've been feeling for three years. It started in eighth grade. I was the new, shy girl in class. But when I saw him,they could've mistaken me with a tomato.

The teacher looked at me like i had an awful odor, and with her horrible French-speaking accent, she said, "Well go ahead little gal, go sit down." The only seat available was next to him! Oh my God! I was so nervous! Thoughts were rambling in my head, until- "Well young lady, aren't you going yo sit in ze cheah?!"

I quickly sped walked to my seat. It seemed as if no one in class knew I was there... but once I sat down, he was just smiling and staring at something next to me. I looked over my shoulder to try to see what he was looking at, but I finally found out that he was staring at me! Oh my God! I put my hoodie over my curly haired head and tried not to blush, but I couldnt help it. "Hey, new girl."

My eyes widened when he spoke to me. His voice sounded handsome and manly, I almost trembled. I peeked through my hoodie to answer him, but a girl on the other side of my roughly tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey girl, yah got a name?"She said.

I opened my mouth to speak but it came out a lot quieter and stupider than I expected. "A-Alexandra" I said with my voice trembling. She giggled a dumb giggle then went to doing her "so called" work, (which was being on her phone). Then it was just him and I. I slowly gave away a smile and blushed.

He grinned and said, "Im Aliceson" he said looking embarresed. "You may think Aliceson sounds like a girl name. What?! He thought his name was stupid and girly?! I thought it was the cutest name I've ever heard.

Instead of telling him what was on my mind, I just shook my head no and smiled. He smiled back. We talked to eachother, and eventually he became my best friend. Sometimes when we talk, that girl would join us too. I later found out her name was Brooke.

She always wore something blue. Blue socks, blue shoes, she would even dye her ends blue sometimes. Her skin was the color of night, she also has black eyes and really curly, blue hair. She became my BGF (best gal friend).

Aliceson, the thought of him made me get goose bumbs. His skin the color of coffee creamer. His beautiful brown eyes in the sun make me wanna faint. He's always in nice clean clothes and is such a gentleman.

Me? Oh... im the shiest girl on the planet. Im a little thick in the rear area but otherwise ok. Skin the color of milk chocolate and I have beautiful green eyes, rare for my skin color. (Well, rare to me). My name is Alexandra, (as you may already know) but goes by the name Alex.

My best friend is Aliceson, and he's also my first crush. I'm shy and quiet when talking to boys and feel stupid about my mistakes... lets just hope that I dont choke up around "him".