4

Cameron's pov

I was wiping off all the makeup off my face in the dressing room. Yes they put makeup on me, they do it to everyone. I mean I looked good with it on.

(A/n I hate that guys think they can't cover up a pimple or their acne. Like yes you can, sure your friends might joke with you but the girls will think you hot so)

" you like her" someone said leaning against the door way.

"What no" I lied. Well not completely. I don't know if I like her, I was hoping this whole fake dating thing would help me figure it out.

" please the way you look at her gives it away" Nash said making me blush.

" see your blushing" he yelled.

" shut up okay she doesn't like me" I said putting the towel down.

" she was looking at Ethan the entire time" I sighed.

" hey you two met today, she doesn't like anyone okay" he cheered me up.

" how do you know" I said Turing around.

" because you can't just like someone when you met them a few hours ago. Your fake dating her" he smiled.

" so" I sighed.

" make her want to date you, for real" he smiled.

I smiled and walked out of the dressing room. Bam!

" are you okay" I said asking belle.

" yeah you?" She giggled.

"Yeah, so how do we do this" I asked.

(She's wearing the outfit in the pic btw)

She grabbed my hand and held it in hers. I looked at it and smiled. I looked up and she looked at me and smiled.

" now give me your phone" she said holding out her other hand.

I gave her  my phone and gave her my password.

She unloved it and went on snap chat and took a picture of our hands.

" she makes me smile💘" she labeled it.

" there ya go" she said giving me my phone.

" your going to get hate" I said stopping.

" and so will you. My fans are true fans Dallas they don't want me to get hurt" she smiled poking my chest.

" well then why don't we confirm that were dating and then to avoid the hate will leave our phones at our places and we can go out to eat at this place. Nobody goes there so no fans no hate" I smiled.

" that sounds perfect" she giggled.

I know I met her today but there's just something about her.

" hey belle" some one called out.

" hey Ethan" she smiled.

" you forgot you sunglasses in my room" he handed her her glasses and ran off.

" you were in his room" I asked.

She just giggled.

" Cameron were not actually dating" she said making my heart stop.

So she doesn't like me. It's Ethan. But it will be me.

___________________

So I want to explain this to you guys basically the next few chapter will be a lot of belle and cam and not a lot of Ethan. Yes this is an Ethan fan fic so he will be in it a lot. But for this story I need to give belle and cam some memories, a friendship, etc.