2

Ethan's pov

I've had a crush on Annabelle for like a year and now I'm standing in an elevator with her. She's perfect from he long brown hair to her tiny little feet. I could melt away in her big brown eyes. Her body, don't even get me-

" dude you've been staring into space for like 4 minutes" Grayson said shaking me from my thoughts.

I looked and saw that she was gone.

" where'd she go" I asked leaving the elevator.

" she had to go" he said as I rolled my eyes.

We got into our room and I plopped on the bed.

" she's hot" Grayson said laying next to me.

I shook my head.

" no she's beautiful" I say.

Belles pov

I got into the shower and  I washed my body with my bath and body works Sweet Paris body wash.

It was a shirt shower since I wanted to see Cameron sooner.

I thought Ethan was really cute but he dozed off during the conversation so I guess he wasn't interested.

I was rubbing my hair with a towel when my phone rang.

" hello" I said.

" hey it's me" my manger said.

" what's up" I asked picking up a bottle of lotion.

" so when does the tour start" she asked.

" well we have rehearse the whole thing then the next day is the big day, why".

" well tonight and by tonight I mean now, could you come to my office here in LA and do a quick shoot".

" well I was suppose to see the guys" I sigh.

" they can come but we're going to dye your hair".

" okay and ugh" I hang up.

I get dressed and I run down stairs.

Who are we kidding I took that elevator.

Ain't nobody got time for stairs.

And if they do Well then their crazy.

I got to the lobby when I saw Ethan and Grayson.

" hey" they waved.

" hi what's up" I smile.

" going to cams what about you" Ethan ask.

" well I'm going to cams but I have to do a modeling shoot so I was wondering if all of you guys want to come but I know it sounds-".

" belle there will be models there I'm sure they'll all want to come" Grayson says.

"Ride with us" Ethan says as Grayson gets in the car.

I nod.

" you know there may be a bunch of models their but you'll be the only one I'll be looking at" Ethan said bringing shivers to my spine.

I blushed as I got in the car.

______________________
Surprise update because this book sucks so far so I wanted to give it some more writing. And yes Demi is playing belle! Vote and comment:)