5

Belles pov

A week later
Ethan.

His eyes.

His smile.

His-

" belle are you even listing to me" Cameron asked across the table.

We decided to go out and make a public appearance today. We haven't been out much because I don't want to act like  a couple. Sure he's hot but Ethan's the one. I always text him when I'm with Cameron and when I'm not ik right by Ethan's side. The other day we went penny boarding. It was the most fun I've had on this trip.

The first event is later tonight.

" sorry I was thinking" I sighed taking a bite of my salad.

"Thinking about Ethan" he said rolling his eyes.

" hey you have no right to roll your eyes at me. We're not dating okay I mean we are but we're not." I said.

" yeah but it's hard" he said as I took one of his French fries.

" I don't even know why you get a salad when you end up eating all my food" he laughed.

" I'm on a diet" I laugh.

" girl your like 20 pounds" he said making me smile.

It's true I'm really skinny but I like to hear it. I mean I work out a lot to keep my shape.

" yeah no but I gotta go I have to do a quick shoot before nah on" I said packing my purse. I grabbed $10 out of my bag and put it on the table. Cameron shook his head and put my money in my hand.

" Cameron this isn't a date you don't have to pay" I say putting the money back down.

" true but I'm a gentlemen" he smiled as he gave me the money.

I shook my head as a fan came up to me.

" OMG your and your omg" she screamed.

" hi sweet heart what's your name" I smiled.

" I'm Adrianna" she squealed.

(S/o to my best friend that's her name jk I don't like her)

" nice to meet you would you like a picture" Cameron said as he got up.

" yes can I get belle first Because she's my inspiration" she smiled handing Cameron her phone.

I stuck my tunge out at him and smiled for the picture.

" love you" I said giving her a hug.

I quickly got in my car and drove to the shoot.

They had me dye my hair dark brown almost black but they didn't dry it.
They had me put on panties a whit bra and a big white t-shirt.

As I was getting ready I stared to sing like always.

Before I fall too fast. Kiss me quick but make it last. So I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say goodbye.

Keep it sweet keep it slow. Let the future pass and don't let it go. But tonight I could fall to soon under this beautiful moonlight.

But your so hypnotizing
You got me laughing while I sing
You got me smiling in my sleep. And I can see this unraveling your love is where I'm falling but please don't catch me.

See this heart won't settle down.
Like a child running scared from a clown. I'm terrified of what you do. My stomach screams just when I look at you.

Run far away so I can breath even though your far from suffacating me. I can't set my hopes too high cause every hello ends with a goodbye.

But your so hypnotizing
You got me laughing while I sing you got me smiling in my sleep. And I can this unraveling your love is where I'm falling but please don't catch me.

So now you see why I'm scared. I can't open up my heart with out a care. But for the first one in my life I know it's real.

But your so hypnotizing you got me laughing while I sing you got me smiling in my sleep. And I can see this unraveling your love is where I'm falling so please just catch me.

" wow" I heard at my door.

"I difnt know anyone was listening" I blushed.

" you can sing with Shawn tonight" Bart said before leaving.

What the hell just happens.