~Rainy Day~

••Vanellope's view••
There was a loud bang as I was shoved against the locker.
"What do you want this time Ginger cookie man" I groaned rolling my eyes.
"First off I'm not Ginger cookie man, its Baker, and that's my lasts name" he growled.
I rolled my eyes "potato patato, cut to the chase, I wanna go home"
He scowled at me "not what I want" he said "Andy!" He called.
I snorted "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" I groaned.
"Someone's moody? Is Japan attacking?" She joked. I growled. ((XD dudes sorry you probably won't get what that means unless you're a girl, but if you're a girl Google Japan's flag lol then let it click))
"I AM NOT" I snarled.
"I beg to differ"
"WHAT DO YOU WANT HEFFER?!" I yelled losing my patience.
"Calm it whiskers, no need to bring out the claws" she smirked.
I sighed in frustration.
1,2- "cmon Vanellope, gimme a chance! Quit being a nerd! Ditch the blondie"
THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SI- "pweeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssse!!!!"
SIETE, Y OCHO, Y NUEVE "cmon Nell!"
"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!! I LOATH YOU!!! I LOATH YOU, I LOATH YOU, I LOATH YOU, I LOOOOOAAAAAATH YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I LOATH YOUR SMILE, I LOATH YOUR WHOLE FACE ACTUALLY- SCRATCH THAT I LOATH ALL OF YOU" I screamed in fury.
Something flashed across her face.
Ginger bread's grip loosened in surprise, I shoved him down at my chance and raced through the door yet fell backwards, two thuds were heard.
I looked up still pretty much off my hinges but immediately was calmed and crawled toward who I ran into "you okay?" She asked worrily.
I chuckled softly "I think I should be asking you that"
She smirked "sucka I don't play by the rules"
"Who said it was part of the rules- Hey! I'm a good bad influence on you!" I smiled widely.
She laughed "you do realize that makes no sense whatsoever, yet makes a lot of sense at the same time?"
I smirked at her.
"Oh..... That makes no sense either huh?" She giggled a light shade of pink coloring she cheeks.
I chuckled as I got to my feet and yanked her to hers.
"So now that my best friend as friggin owned y'all, I'm gonna go and yup" she said popping the p.
I chuckled as I entwined my hand with hers not even bothering to look over my shoulder.
We walked out to her convertible and hopped in.
Sadly I had to sit in the passenger seat.
"Why can't I drive?" I whined poutily.
She smirked "because I've seen your truck"
I sighed dramatically "hey! Not my fault I can only drive my baby!"
She laughed "and what happened to your baby?"
I groaned wiping invisible tears from my eyes "he's driving with the porches now" I said looking up towards the sky.
She bursted with laughter and shoved the key in the ignition "we're weird as haaaaaaaill"
"Yup" I popped the p "and hail is also ice, which translates into.... Nice?" I chuckled.
She smirked "so yours or mine?"
"Yours"
She pulled out of the parking lot and I simply stared up at the cloudy sky.
* * *
We were about 30 minutes into the drive when I felt something wet and very cold slam down on my nose jerking me awake from my slumber I yelled in surprise.
Tris casted me a worried look but then it slowly but efficiently turned into an amused grin.
She squeaked as a drop hit her cheek when she turned to look at me.
I laughed "KARMA MY FRIEND!!! LONG TIME NO SEE?!!" I howled, why I found this so funny I have no clue but I did.
I pouted her lip at me and I toned it down to a smirk.
Little did we know...
Little did we know......
We both squealed like little kids as it started pouring in a matter of seconds.
"HOW DO YOU CLOSE THE ROOF THING?!" I yelled
Tris frantically pressed a button....
Nothing happened.
"FUDGE CAKES!!!!" She yelled in frustration.
Whelp...
* * *
30 minutes later.
I snorted shivering as I stepped out of the convertible.
Tris joined at my side.
A slim pencil answered the door. Jk.
A pretty woman with nice tan skin and strawberry pink hair answered the door "WHY ARE YOU TWO SOAKED?!" She exclaimed in worry.
I chuckled "well, as luck has it with us, her roof decided not to work Mrs.Winters"
"It's Emma to you missy, why must I remind you every time?" the woman smirked.
I laughed "dunno"
Tris chuckled "mum, can you let us in now? Cause I don't wanna freeze my arse off anymore"
Emma moved out of the way quickly letting out a giggle "who said that wasnt the plan?" She said evilly.
I laughed "sure seems like it is!" I said as I walked in and dropped my bags onto the hard wood floor "well looks like we can scratch swimming off our list to do and skip right to the smores, can't we?"
Tris nodded "I'm done with water today"
I chuckled "RACE YA TO EAT THE FIRST COOKED SMORE!!" I yelled excitedly racing off.
"NO FAIR!!! YOU SARTED BEFORE ME!!"
••Author's note••
:3 now you maybe thinking this is a filler chapter because Kat has writer's block.
Whelp that's exactly what it is XD
But hey I like it!