PROLOGUE

I slowly opened the door.
"The souls escaping, through this hole that is gaping, the world is mine for the taking!" A loud voice rapped along to an Eminem song.
I smirked as I stood right outside the living room doorway.
"Make me king! As we move forward, a new world order!" I heard the familiar voice of my brother.
"A normal life is borin', but super stardom is close to post mortar" and there was the voice of my bestfriend, Andy.
"Only grows harder, only grows hotter, he blows us all over these b with itches is all on him" yeah there's no mistaking who was behind this.
"Lonely roads, God only knows, has grown farther from home, he's no father, he goes home barely knows his own daughter" ahhhh and there's her mini her.
"what are you doing to my poor Benji?" I chuckled as I walked in and covered his ears playfully, he laughed, "where's Piper? The important one?" I joked, Benjiman giggled "she's at cheer practice remember? You silly goose berry!"
I chuckled.
How lucky I was to have my family.
But how do I have Benjamin and Piper if I'm a lesbian and happily married to Vanellope? Easy.
Vanellope finally talked me into kids, and then talked me into asking Chase to be the donor, so in the end, Vanellope ended up having twins.
So now I have my lovely family that I have now.
Vanellope, my wife, Andy, basically a sister and an aunt to the kids, Chase, my bro obviously, Bejiman and Piper, my twins who were both approaching 8 at the moment.
I chuckled "riiiiiiiiiight" I side before turning to Vanelloep and kissed her on the lips,"How's  George?" I chuckled at how concerned she was about George, no I don't get a "oh hi honey how's work?" I get "how's George?" The sock monkey I work with at the zoo.
I chuckled.
That's when Benjamin looked at us and cocked his head "how's you all meet each other?" Benji asked out of the blue.
We all turned to look at him and then at each other, we all laughed before we started telling him.
••Author's note••
Finally the official end of that sidistic need is here XD NOW FOR THE SEQUEL WHICH ILL HOPEFULLY WRITE CHAPTER ONE OF TOMORROW!! :3 I probably would've done it today but I and to get my eyes checked. So now I have to get glasses, which will be coming in exactly 7 days lol. (The picture at the top is of the pair I'm getting made, there's actually some purple on the too but you can't see it in the pictures)
Anyway bye!