1/1

"...And then, Namjoon hyung tried to open the door for Seokjin hyung, but guess what? The handle broke!"

"Fuck off! It's already broken before I even touch it!" Namjoon growls and pushes Hoseok off of his bed. "And Yoongi hyung, please stop sucking Jimin's face."

The said hyung huffs and pushes his boyfriend away, Hoseok then return to his previous position and move the topic towards the kid who's sitting across them with his earphone plugged in.

"So Namjoon is here, complaining about his ruined date. Yoongi is here to... vacuum Jimin's face. And what about Namjoon and Yoongi's roommate?"

"Jungkook is forever alone." Jimin pointed out, pulling off the offending earphone.

"What the fu-"

"Kid- wait no you're legal now."

"So?" Jungkook rolls his eyes, grabbing a random book from Hoseok's bag.

Namjoon clears his throat and point his index finger towards Jungkook, "Go get a boyfriend who will suck the i-am-sassy vibes out from you."

"And he could suck other things too!" Jimin added, wiggling his eyebrow for more effects.

Jeon Jungkook is officially done.

-

The next day, Jeon Jungkook is sitting somewhere in the living room, there are kids running around. He laughs when a kid slip. He frown when his far relatives greet him and squeezes his cheeks. He blushes when someone compliment him, but most likely, he's bored because fuck reunions.

He hope someone or something will take away the pain of being bored to hell, so he slip out his phone and start dialing his friend's number.

Suddenly, someone glomps on him and whines. Jungkook almost fall on his butt, thanks to the wall behind him so save his ass, literally.

"What the-"

"Hey, Is this your house?" The clinging male asked him.

Jungkook frowns in confusion but managed to nod his head, "I think I entered the wrong house. Fuck."

"And the kids here wants to play with me." The male said, burying his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Excuse me, but please get down. You're heavy."

When he receive no response, he's planning on throwing the male outside when suddenly, he looks up with a blush on his face.

"Uhm, My name is Taehyung." He said, completely wrapping his legs around Jungkook's torso.

"Can I ask what are you doing here?" Jungkook tries not to snap at the pretty man hugging him. He can feel his his own heartbeat and damn it's beating fast.

"Is this a family reunion?" Taehyung ask, looking around and avoiding Jungkook's intense gaze.

At that moment, Jungkook hopes Taehyung is not one of his relatives because that'll be awkward if you like to bang your cousin or uncle or-

"Yes, it is."

"Well, I'm not related to you or anything- I'm just lost and entered the wrong house and the old lady over there offered me some food and I can't say no to her because she's so nice then the kids drag me here and the start asking me rated nineteen stuffs and I found you and I told them you're my boyfie and you're jealous and I'm sorry I just, you know, trying to-"

Halfway through his speech, Jungkook is not listening anymore. Instead, he watches how his eyes flutter close, how his cheeks have this pink tint on it, how he scrunch his nose, how his lips move and he just want to know how soft it is.

"Can I taste your lips?"

Taehyung blinks, once then twice, before blushing too much he looks like a tomato.

-

"Jungkook, will you stop texting and listen to what I'm saying?"

Jungkook look up, locking his phone while blinking innocently, "What?"

"This, kid-"

"Excuse me, I am legal and shit, not a kid anymore."

Namjoon huffs, crossing his arm, "You really suck, Jungkook."

"And you swallow." Jungkook smirks and unlock his phone to reply to Taehyung's message.

It's been 3 weeks since the accident happen and after that, his friends somehow found out about it since Taehyung is Jimin's childhood friend and they swear Jungkook is the most awkward turtle. And apparently, they decided that they need to show Jungkook the world outside so he could find his soulmate and shit that's why they're in the park right now, sitting on the grass with Jin's homemade food.

"Bitch, At least I have something to swallow, like Jin's cum. I pity you, forever alone kid."

"Well-" Before he could even reply another sassy comeback, someone sits on Jungkook's lap and pecks his nose, effectively shutting him up.

"Well what?" Taehyung ask, tilting his head to the side. The large shirt slipping off his shoulder and showing his precious collar bone.

Jungkook quickly pull it up, gulping and said, "Well, babe, you're showing too much skin-"

"I'm sorry." Taehyung pouts.

"Aww, look at that. The forever alone kid is secretly dating. You fucker-"

"At least now you know I have someone to suck, yo-"

And Taehyung kisses him deeply, cutting him off.

Since then, They never heard of Jeon Jungkook's snide remarks. It's all thanks to the adorable koala clinging to him.