quotes 7

quotes 7

1* sometimes the most important life lessons are the ones we ended up learning the hardest way.

2* it doesn't matter where you're going , it's who you have beside you.

3*  falling for you was never a mistake but my worst regret is thinking you had fallen for me.

4*  when you fall for their personality, everything else about them becomes beautiful.

5* there are two kinds of people in this world. hopeless romantic and realists.

6* I started to distance myself when I realized I had too many texts asking "wyd tonight?" and not enough calls asking "How are you?

7*People say that your dreams are the only things that save you.

8* you're literally the cutest fucking person and it's so annoying that I can't nap with you

9* I don't mean to be rude here.

I am running for President of the United States on serious issues, okay?

Do you have serious questions?

10*  I hope you know that you were once the most important person in my life for a very long time. You were the guy I thought about while listening to all those songs, the one guy who made me actually look forward to waking up in the morning, you were the guy who could make or break me, who had my heart, but never bothered to do anything about it.  

11* Do not beg anyone to love you. Do not beg anyone to trust you. Do not beg anyone to come or to stay. You are so much better than that.

12* I'm so sorry that I wasted your time because you really do mean a lot to me and I hope you have a very nice life because I really think you deserve it. I really do. I hope you do, too. Okay, then. Goodbye.

13* Mistakes are what makes us humane, not losers

14* Tell your own story, and you will be interesting.

15* When you're an introvert like me and you've been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It's a real release.

16*  treat me like a joke and i'll leave you like it's funny.

17* I'm pretty fucked up

18* The best thing of being my own date for Valentine's Day is knowing I'm guaranteed to score.  

19* sleep is for the people without access to internet.