Chapter 4

I was freaking out... What should I do?! Should I pretend I'm asleep? Should I wake Zayn up? It's not like I MEANT to do this... did I?

Before I could do anything, Zayn woke up.

"Morning, beautiful."

"Zayn...I-I'm so sorry... I sleep walked last night...and I sleepwalk according to my dreams... well usually and... uh-"

"It's alright," he said, putting me in his arms, "Tell me what happened in the dream."

"Okay, well I was being chased by Mr. Boogie, and I heard the footsteps getting closer and louder and it stopped... everything went, like, dark and it was cold. But then it was warm and comfortable. I'm guessing it was you hugging me..." I said, blushing through a few tears.

"Awe, its okay..." he hugged me tighter. "Anything else that happened?"

"Well, with the footsteps... there was a second sound of footsteps coming closer, stopping, and I felt myself move a little bit, just barely, and the footsteps became heavier and went away."

"Weird..." He said.

"Yeah... They seemed more real... as if... not from the dream..." My eyes widened and I jumped a little bit. "You don't think that...?!" I said, and got out of his arms and grabbed his hand while getting out the door. We tip-toed downstairs and took a peek at the couch. Nobody was there. I went up to it and touched the seat.

"Cold..." I said.

We tiptoed back upstair and into Louis's room. And what do you know...

Natalie's in Louis's bed.

She was sound asleep. She had a kind of relaxed, peaceful expeession on her face... almost bliss. Louis had his arm around her with a smile on his face, looking satisfied as he slept.

Zayn and I exchanged mischievous looks.

"WAKE UP!!!"

Louis woke up abruptly, whereas Natalie only stirred.

"Wha-What are ye' doin' here?"

"We're here to find a big surprise, that's what," I replied.

"Hmm?" asked Natalie grogily?

"Open your eyes, sweetums," I said.

She opened one eye, and opened both eyes in astonishment.

"Wha? What am I doing here?"

"You sleep walked here..." Louis replied with a smirk.

"Oh I did? I am so sorry!"

"Oh, it's fine," he said, wrapping her in a hug, letting her rest on his chest and she fell back asleep.

He then smiled at us, and winked.

Our mouths gaped. Then I whispered, "You carried her up here last night, didn't you?!"

"Shhh," he said, smiling even more and put his index finger to his lips.

We both shook our heads while smiling, and left Louis stroking Natalie's hair with one hand, and hugging her waist with his other arm.

We went downstairs to the kitchen to find Niall making breakfast for us.

"Watcha makin Nialler?" I asked, sitting at the counter.

"Pancakes!"

"Awe thanks! I love you!"

"Same," he winked and turned back to tend to what he's cooking.

In a few minutes he was done, and the three of us scarfed down our food and by the moment we were done, the lovebirds came downstairs together.

"I see you two are up," said Niall.

"Yeah, we were really tired," replied Natalie.

"Well, you two missed breakfast."

"Eh, that's alright," said Louis, "We can settle for cereal." Natalie nodded in agreement.

Louis headed to the cupboard where they kept all the bowls and such and Natalie to the one with cereals and such. Natalie grabbed her and Louis's favorite, double chocolate Krave. Louis turned around and asked, "Nat, we have one big bowl. Do you want to share it?" She smiled and said, "Gladly."

She put the cereal in first and poured the milk after. Funny how they like it the exact same way. Louis grabbed to big spoons from a special compartment Liam doesn't know about and they both went off to the living room to watch cartoons together. They're both such children, especially together, I love it.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked the boys.

"Er... How about... today, we act like total children?"

"And how did you come up with THAT idea?" Zayn asked, while pointing behimd him with his thumb, where Louis and Natalie were.

"They inspired me!" He replied.

"Yeah! Sounds fun!" I said.

"Alright! What should we do first as kids?" Asked Zayn. Niall shrugged, while I smirked. I placed a hand near my mouth in a calling gesture towards the living room and very obviously said, "How about a game of hide and seek?"

I heard footsteps getting louder coming in our direction.

"Did you say hide and seek?!" asked Natalie, excited.

I nodded.

"YAY!!! I CALL NOT IT!!!"

"ME TOO!!!" yelled Louis popping out from behind her.

All of us said "Not it" but Zayn was the last to say it.

"Okay Mr. Seeker," I said, going up to him and I poked his hard chest, where's the base?"

"Hmm..." He rubbed his chin. "How about the middle of the island in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, okay."

We all stood togther, and Zayn stood near the island, getting ready.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Okay! 1...2...3...4..."

We all ran to our hiding spots. Natalie and Louis ran off to god knows where upstairs, and Niall to the living room. I went to find the nearest place possible... the guest bathroom.

"...10! Ready or not! Here I come!" He yelled.

I heard his footsteps go upstairs... this was my chance, I could run down the hall and make it to the kitchen. But I was too scared. I really don't want to be it. I had to, though. I heard his footsteps come down stairs, so I figured it was now or never, better to risk it than not try. I opened the door and to my horror, it creaked. As it creaked, the footsteps stopped, then came rapidly down the stairs.

Oh god no. I closed the door back, but silently. His footsteps came closer and closer and closer...

He opened the door really fast, and I was about to scream, but I was so scared, I was speechless.

"Gotcha."

"Gotta touch me first."

He swooped down and kissed me out of nowhere.

Looks like I'm it.