Chapter 11 - Consequences

As a special, "Thank You!!!" To my readers, here is a "second update",all within 24 hours, I HOPE you enjoy!!! (Please don't die of Shock lol!!!). I love and appreciate every single one of you for your encouragement and patience!!!

Chapter 11 - Consequences

Mika's POV - 9:am ( the same morning)

Brandon finally arrives at our destination, and I hear a door securely close, "Home Sweet Home!!!" the nurse cheerfully chimes.  As I moan and squirm upon his shoulder, the blindfold and gag is removed. What I see before me is a luxurious studio suit, it had the best of everything it seemed, but the oddity was a pod counter-cornered to the bed. I demand,  "Let me down now, I've never been treated in such an abominable fashion!"

Nurse Paula and Vince smirk at me and she says to him, "For someone so highly educated, she just doesn't seem to understand who has the upper hand here."  They disappear, and I become very uneasy, my hypersensitive core feels a warm sway of air, "Vince, didn't I say she is mine first and foremost, yall may only sample her if I wish it.  I know we have a very intimate agreement, but your access to her must be within boundaries to ensure her of birthing "His" pups alone for the time being.  You both seem so eager to sample her, I can tell this will be a testament to your will power, follow my commands strictly." "Yes Miss" is their apprehensive answer.

"Now lets go back over the rules slower if you will, lets see if you are smarter this time! Doll what is my name?" I respond, "I'm nobody's "doll", nobody's!" I hear snickering,  then she tiss me singing, "Wrong answer!," I feel my folds being gently stroked, "Miss is the correct answer, so lets try this again. What is my name doll?" "No stop that!" I plead, "this isn't happening, no..no..!"  The strokes become more pronounced, and the next thing I know, fingers plung within me and start a nerve-racking rythym. "no...no..please stop..don't do this"

I sigh in releaf as the stroking comes to an end, Brandon goes over to the table, and sits me down in front of it.  Nurse Paula brings the bag back into my sight, she looks me dead in the eye, and again lays the items onto the table. My mouth goes dry, and Brandon and Vince both lay a hand on each of my shoulders to still my possible rebellion, and it startles me. "Miss Paula, please stop this!"

She announces, "Table 1 up!", to my astonishment to the right of me the floor opens up and what appears to be a small padded coffee table emerges with an arrangement of straps and another set of straps lower from the ceiling.  The guys hoist me up and starts to lay me face down onto the table, but she interferes, "NO...face up, I want her to see everything we are going to do to her!"  They lay me down and strap my arms to my sides, next my knees are placed into the straps wide above me, while my ankles are secured into a spread eagle position onto the foot of the table.  My struggles are ignored and it hurts that they can maneuver me against my will.

"Miss..Miss.." I plead, "Miss, I'm sorry!" she continues with glee, "Good girl, but you disobeyed Rule #2, You never talk without permission! Brandon cut off her top, I want to see those beautiful plump titties."  I couldn't speak, if I did, there was no telling what the punishment would be, so instead tears of shame and frustration began to fall.  As Brandon started cutting,  Miss caressed the skin that is revealed.  She rewards Brandon and Vince for their obedience and allows them to suckle each breast after her when my shirt is removed.

Moans were forced from me and when I could take no more, a wail of anguish tore from me, and I protested, "Noooooooo...STOP..STOP!"   In between sucks she non-urgently informed me, "So far Doll you have broken Rule 3, You never tell me no and Rule 4, You never tell me what to do!  Now that leads us straight to Rule 5, if your good you will be rewarded, But Since You Want To Be So Bad, YOU MUST BE PUNISHED!!!"  She clapped her hands excitedly and bounced up to go over to her table of supplies.