Chapter 1: Its a mess

*Chris's P.O.V.*

Sometimes its crazy having a pop star dad and uncles. I do enjoy life in London though. I am now 17, and it is great. Uncle Liam's daughter Jessy  and his son Andy and I all go to school at The International school of London for half the day and International school of creative arts. Since our daddies our pop stars we got in early and have been thriving in our artistic skills. I live in a huge 3 story home, mom and dad have the second floor along with my 12 and 5 year old little siblings. The 12 year old is named Isabell, but we call her belly, and the youngest, the five year old, is our little brother James.  I have the top floor with my own suite, music room, and game/movie room. Daddy tricked it out for my 16th birthday present last year and I love it.

*Next Day*

Beep

Beep

Beep

That stupid alarm clock woke me up for my last week  at school before we go on break.  I get up shower and dress on faded blue skinny jeans, a london flag t-shirt. Letting my hair dry into its natural waves I apply very little make up only mascara and lip balm. A car honks outside, looking out I don't see Jessy's convertible mustang ,but  Andy's hummer. Great, Jessy had to leave early for an art project. Slipping on my navy blue converses, grab my bag, and guitar case,  I run out the door to his car. “Hey, Andy! Thanks for picking me up.” I say getting in the car. “Welcome, tweedle dumb, sorry tweedle dee couldn't pick you up this morning she had to finish her canvas. Now I have to pick up some of the guys so in the back.” I look at him like he is crazy, but crawl over the seat and into the back. My brown bag and guitar case now in the trunk. We take a stop in front of Austins and Andrews house, along with Joshes. I was squished in the middle between Andrew and Austins, the twins that Aunt Rachel and Uncle Louis adopted since Rachel had so many miscarriages, and they do now have a little sister though, and she is 7. Josh is Aunt Katrina and Uncle Zayn's son.  I enjoy hanging with the guys we goof off and have fun.  

When we get to school I split off from them to find my boyfriend of one year, it was our anniversary and I wanted to give him his present. His name was Derek and I love him to death, he has blonde shaggy hair and chocolate brown eyes. Walking down the hall I find him leaning against my locker. Coming up behind him I wrap my arms around his waist, he tenses before turning and finding me, pecking me on the lips. Slipping out of his grip I open my locker and get what I need. THe bell rings, I turn around to find him gone, that was odd. Making my way to class, I sit in my normal seat next to Jessy.  Classes flew by, until I left lunch. I ate lunch here before heading across the street to the creative arts classes. I usually eat lunch with Derek and they guys, but he is nowhere to be found. About halfway through I decide to go look for him, and what I find is not good. I actually broke my heart.

There was Derek kissing the slut of the school and my bully Rose. His hands wrapped around her anorexia waist and her disgusting fingers running through his hair. Letting out a choked sob of shock and hurt I run. Derek must have heard me because he was trying to call me back to him. Running through the halls tears blinding my eyes. Running through the courtyard before running into a hard body and toppling over. I wipe my tears away enough to see who it was, and it was Andy. Shoot he is seeing me cry. Standing up I grab my discarded binders and notebooks, but am stopped by a strong hold on my wrist before I up pulled into a hug, into HIS warm embrace.Curling into a ball, on his lap he lets me cry on his shoulder for what seems like hours but I know its only a few minutes. After calming my breathing the world goes black around me.

*Andy's P.O.V.*

Uh sometimes I love my little sister, other times not so much. You see she knows about my crush since she got a hold of my music book.  I can write lyrics, but I can also play the piano, but I keep that hidden from the guys cause they would laugh at me. I am 18 and a senior at the same school as Jessy, Chris, Josh, Andrew, and Austin.  I am also on the varsity football team, along with the guys. I am the captain, and Josh is co-captian, my mom taught all of us since we were little and it paid of in the long run. Jessy doesn't play, but Chris being the athletic person she is, she plays football and is also in the schools volleyball team.