Chapter 2: Suprises

*New Chapter*

*Chris's P.O.V.*

2 weeks Monday Morning (Skipped the weekend nothing happened she just stayed away from everyone)

Beep

Beep

Beep

The start of a new me is today. I enjoyed my last days of comfortable jeans and sweat jackets for the rest of my school life, now is for hotness and lust nothing like my last outfits told you. Getting up extra early I take a normal shower before coming into my room and pulling on my new black lacy bra and knickers. I stand in my closet in just that looking through my new selection of clothes, finally I decided on my new tight black ripped skinnies, a sheer red low cut shirt, and my new blood red stilettos. After pulling those on I make my way back into my bathroom where I blow dry my hair and straighten it til' there is not a single curl there, before adding natural makeup except for a thick eyeliner and red lipstick. This brought out my plump lips and the eyeliner my icy blue eyes. Now to show everyone who is boss. The thing is mom convinced dad that I needed to a new ride to school, so I know own a pure black with silver accents GSX1250FA, one of the newer bikes on the market, and my helmet is also black.There was hell to pay and those guys were going to get it through.

Pulling into the parking lot all eyes are on me. No one dares to move and get closer to me. So pulling off my helmet I shake my hair out letting it enclose around my face. Strutting past everyone I make my way into the school where I head to my locker. After shutting it I turn to see Jessy there with wide eyes staring at me. “Hello earth to Jessy!” I say shaking my hand infront of her face. “Sorry, Chris, but what the hell happened to you? Where were you on Friday, what is the cause of this?”  Jess screamed into my face. “Jess, I just needed a little change after the break up with Derek is it so bad. I have the guys falling at my feet and I finally feel like I am on top of the world. So yeah sorry for not talking to you, but your mom helped this so if you have a problem with my new look talk to her.” With that I pivote on my foot and walk down the hall to homeroom. Making guys give me lustful looks while girl give me glares while I made my way.

At lunch I wasn't hungry since I started a new diet and decided to walk around the school for a  while. Letting me strut around what I looked like. Making my way around the school I am safe because Derek is now in prison for rape charges. So finally I made my way into one of the recording rooms and strummed on one of the guitars allowing me to relieve the stress from all the news and issues that have been going on around me.  I just strummed a few cords before the door opens up and Josh walks in. “Hey Chris, how are ya?” He asks as he sits down beside me sliding the guitar out of my hand. “I'm fine.” I mumble “Well I liked the entrance, new bike, and attitude. What happened to you?” He asks  quietly to me. “Well first you can't tell anybody about this. Got it?” Nodding his head I go on. “Well  three fridays ago I caught Derek making out with Rose, I ran crying and ran into Andy, who by the way I like...” “I already knew that, you two are so blind to each others emotions. Now go on.” He interrupts. “Well anyway I ran into Andy and I was crying so much I guess I passed out, he took me home and when I woke up he was pissing at me cause I asked for a 5 minute ride home. After that I ran home and was locked in my room for a couple of days. I finally decided to go out for a walk after letting all the tears for Derek and Andy to fall around 10:30.There I was pulled into an alleyway, an-and, um, Derek was drunk an-and-and he-he ra-raped m-mm-mmmee-me.” I couldn't hold back the tears as he held me as I cried and tears spilling down onto his shirt.  He held me as I cried letting the emotions I held in not holding back any. I herd the bell ring for the next class but he just let me cry on him, I don't know how long it was, but finally all the tears stopped and I was able to meet his eyes. “Thanks for that Josh I really needed to let that out.” I say before wipping under my eyes and fixing my make-up. “It's fine Chris, now how about we go change for practice since the last bell is almost over.” Josh said before leading me out the room to the changing rooms.