A crazy day

Her outfit 🔝🔝🔝☺🔝🔝🔝☺🔝🔝🔝

Rhea Pov

I was on the bus with my friends Leo, Piper, and jason. I was sitting next to leo in the seat in front of jason and piper. I turned around to see a disoriented looking jason. "Are you ok?"Piper asked him.

Jason let go of her hand and was about to say something when he was cut off by coach hedge shouting

"All right , cupcakes , listen up!" When you've seen him you could obviously tell he is a coach . His baseball cap was pulled low over his hair , so you could just see his beady eyes . He had a wispy goatee and a sour face , like he'd eaten something moldy . His buff arms and chest pushed against a bright orange Polo shirt . His nylon workout pants and Nikes were spotless white . A whistle hung from his neck , and a megaphone was clipped to his belt . He would've looked pretty scary if he hadn't been five feet zero . When he stood up in the aisle one of the students called ,

"Stand up Coach Hedge!" " I heard that ! " Coach said scanning the bus for the offender . The coaches eyes drifted to jason and I followed his gaze , he seemed to be scowling at jason and then looked away so I decided to ignore it .

"We'll arrive in five minutes ! Stay with your partner . Don't lose your worksheet . And if any of you precious little cupcakes cause any trouble on this trip , I will personally send you back to campus the hard way ." He then picked up his baseball bat and made like he was hitting a homer .

I turned back around again to see jason ask piper if the coach could talk to us that way. "Always does . This is the Wilderness School . Where the kids are the 'animals.'" "This is some kind of mistake," jason said " I'm not supposed to be here . " Leo turned around and laughed.

"Yeah , right , Jason . We've all been framed ! I didn't run away from six times. Piper didn't steal a BMW . And Rhea didn't blow up a water tower . "Both of the girls blushed . I didn't steal that car, leo!" "Oh I forgot piper what was your story ? You 'talked' the dealer into lending it to you ?" "And your story Rhea I belive was that the tower just randomly blew up by itself. He then raised his eyebrow at jason like CAN YOU BELIVE THEM?

Leo looked like a Latino santa's elf , with curly black hair , pointy ears, a babyish face, and a mischievous smile that told yourightaway this guy should not be trusted around matches or sharp objects . His long , nimble fingers wouldn't stop moving --- drumming on the seat, sweeping his hair behind his ears, fiddling with the buttons of his army fatigue jacket .

"Anyway I hope you've got your worksheet , 'cause I used mine for spit wads days ago . Why are you looking at me like that? Did somebody draw on my face again?""I don't know you" jason said. "Sure I'm not your best friend I'm his evil clone"

Coach yelled Leo's name and asked if there is was problem. Leo winked at us and told coach to use his megaphone. The coach unclipped the megaphone from his belt and started to speak but his voice came out like as Darth Vader which made the kids laugh. The coach red again, but this time the megaphone blared "the cow goes moo!" Which made the teenagers howl in laughter. The coach then slammed the megaphone. "Valdez" the coach said. "My god, Leo. How did you do that? I asked trying to stifle my laughter.

He then slipped a tiny Phillips head screwdriver from his sleeve. I'm a special boy." "Guys I'm serious," jason pleaded. "What am I doing here. Where are we going?" After jason said that I decided to just take a nap.