Utter Stupidity

Ren's POV

"I can't believe I did that.How can I be so idiotic?"Ren sighed,walking around with Dawn who was carrying a bag full of clothes.

Dawn rolled her eyes,a small smirk on her face."The one time you mess up and you do it talking to her,typical guy"

"What do you mean by that?"Ren looked at her with a small glare.

Dawn laughed softly."Oh come on,Ren. You've had a crush on her since time begun.You fell into the normal guy thing and messed up talking to her for the first time in forever"

Ren crossed his arms stubbornly,knowing she was right but not going to admit it."Well I'm not a normal guy,I'm better than that.I can do things they can only wish of doing."

"Except talking to a girl properly."Dawn giggled. Ren stopped dead,fuming.Dawn sighed as she watched him."Are you really going to throw a tantrum?We're not three Ren."

Ren sighed and relaxed,a bit unwillingly.He ran a hand threw his hair which made it spike oddly.He knew that a mishap here wouldn't go well and that's the last thing they need.They may even need to go to go away again and he may never see Ann again.

"Come on why don't we go get a smoothie?"Dawn looped her arm with his and tugged him towards the smoothie shop,practically dragging him towards the neon colored shop and forcing him into a seat while she went and ordered.

Ren looked around,it felt odd to be actually seen.When he was alone it seemed as if all eyes were on him,it was an uncomfortable feeling and made him uneasy.But he couldn't go invisible now,he was already seen and if someone just saw him disappear it would be havoc.He wished Dawn would come soon and take some of the stairs away.He stared at her,she was stuck in line.This was going to take forever.

As if a saving grace in a devil's disguise Dominic came in.Dominic is one of the ones that's changed over the years.When he was younger he was a shy orange haired pipsqueak but as he got older he seemed to change.He got taller,taller than even Ren. He died his hair white with only a bit of red on the ends and now has it spiked with hair gel.His style has become more of a punk,mostly black with white and red.His brown eyes now tinted maroon.maroon. Ren hoped it was just a phase but Dawn and some others applauded the transformation since it got him out of his shell.But Ren would have preferred the shell stayed there,since its come off he's been always causing trouble.Which is why the leader had made Dominic come on this mission,so his trouble making talents can be properly used.used. Ren and Dawn were supposed to be babysitting him but Dawn wanted to shop and Ren saw Ann.

Dominic walked up and sat by Ren,dropping his bag on the floor with a distinctive metal clang then propped his feet on the table.Dominic smirked and moved his sunglasses to rest on top of his head."Whats up Cap?"

Ren looked down at his Captain America shirt and sighed."I think it'd be Mr.Rogers to you."

Dominic laughed loudly."ok,ok"

Dawn came back with the drinks,three since she saw Dominic in time.She placed each in front of them,each a strawberry banana.

"Thank you maid"Dominic took a long slurp of the smoohtie.

Ren rolled his eyes with a sigh."Do you have any respect?"

Dominic smiled slightly at Dawn."Thanks Dawny wanny"

Ren sighed again and rested his head on the table,earning an eye roll from Dawn."Oh come on Ren,just because you're in a bad mood it doesn't mean that you have to complain about everything."

"Wait what happened while I was busy?"Dominic asked curiously.

"Mr.Perfect messed up,He was talking to Ann and she ran away"Dawn shrugged nonchalantly and took a sip of her drink.Dominic laughed loudly at the news.

"Oh God that's priceless!"Dominic continued to laugh.laugh. Ren glared at both of them and suddenly Dominic's smoothie exploded all over him,causing him to stop.

"Ren."Dawn silently scolded Ren for his outburst.Dominic tried to wipe is drink off of him.

Ren stood."Come on,we should probably leave."

Dawn grabbed her purse and drink and Dominic grabbed his bag and the three of them started walking towards the exit.As they passed the escalator they didn't even glance at the graffiti,excellently done it bright colors and read "Be Imaginative".Although covered in his cold,wet and sticky smoothie Dominic was able to smirk and patted his bag.

___________________________________________________________

So kinda short but I updated as promised.

~Jinx