Prologue

Kageyama tossed the ball watching as hinata jumped up into the air, his face dripping with sweat, they were on match point, he watched as hinata fell to the ground his chest heaving as he breathed, the ball making it over the net and hitting the ground as hinata a feet planted on the ground he looked up and saw the ball roll on the ground he looked over at kageyama with a huge smile as he held his hand up, waiting for a high five, kageyama felt a smirk fall on his face as he high fived hinata shouting "yesss" as loud as they could, he didn't know what he was feeling but it made him happy to see hinatas smile he watched as hinata ran over to the bench and grabbed a towel and water bottle when daichi smacked him on the back smiling, "come on!" Kageyama snapped out of his daze and ran over to the side grabbing his water bottle. He couldn't help but stare at the Orange haired boy, the smile on hinatas face was big and calm, he looked over at kageyama and blushed kageyama shook his head and went to walk out. He went to the bathrooms, he splashed his face with water, this was the last game of the day and they won, kageyama smilied to himself, he heard a familiar voice behind him as he looked up, "hey, soooooo, good work out on the court" he heard hinata say and he turned around seeing the boy in front of him blushing lightly. "Kageyama I-" he was suddenly cut off by kageyama kissing his lightly on the lips, he didn't know when or how or why but he could feel himself falling for hinata.