Chapter 3

After my fright I continue driving to my sister house. When I arrive I ring the doorbell and am met by a very enthusiastic Starla "Hey 'sis. Long time no see," I say "Oh hey, Um what are you doing here?" she says a skittishly "Well i came to visit?" I say confused. "....oh um well right now isn't-" She was cut off by a male voice "Love, who is this?" "Oh..Harry!This is my sister Astria alot of people call her Tria because Astria is to long and formal." Well he totally needed to know all that. I mean I've only known him for like 3 minutes. Wait a second wasn't this the man in the road? It is! "Are you okay?" I ask hurriedly. "um..yah?" he says. My sister finally invites me inside and I notice the clothes thrown every where and thats when it clicks....ohh My face is most likely a bright red by now. "I'll make some tea." Says Star she leaves the room and I look at Harry he stares vack and then he splits in two "I must be very tired" I mumble to myself. "Then go to sleep love, Don't worry I'll take care of you." He says eerily.

The room was dark and cold I look around to find a light switch or make some source of light. "Hi Astria" Someone whispers hotly in my ear. "Are you cold" The demonic voice whispers again "Are you cold Astria? Are you?" It says again "Are you? Answer the question!" "Are you cold?! Would you like me to turn up the heat!?" And in a second there was light and it was very hot I looked around to see flames and the smell of gasoline wandered under my nose "Can you take the heat?"
I wake up smelling smoke and hearing the smoke alarm "Astria open this fu"king door The house is on fire!" I hear Harrys voice through the door . I jump out of the bed and run towards the door. It's Locked. "Astria Open The.F$$king Door!" Harry screamed. "Yeah, Astria.open the door." A voice said fro behind me I turn around "Whose there?" I call out "Astria, now now don't ask, what you don't wanna know." The man scolded "STAND BACK IM GONNA BREAK THE DOOR DOWN." Harry shouts I back up. He knocks down the door and just as he does I collapse Next thing I know im being carried down stairs seeing very bloody walls and flames around me I faintly whisper my sisters name then pass out hot, sweaty, confused, and worried.