THE CHAPTER YOU WILL AT FIRST LOVE THEN HATE....

Brooke's pov

  I was all alone.. I stopped looking to see what street I was on, its soo freaking dark out. My hand started to glow.
" what the" I whispered to myself. I started to levitate in the air I was transforming into a triangle. Yayayayayayayayaay. I teleported home, I accedently woke up my dad.
" Dad! Hi!" I said excitedly.
" Brooke?!"
" yes! I .am.dorito!!!!" I yelled he laughed I floated to the bathroom. I look exactly like my dad just with longer lashes and a bow on the tip of my head! I am so happy! These powers are really easy to control too! Yay!

Time skip to next day......

I wake up to find my dad, hopefully sleeping in the washroom. I walked over to him to check his pulse. No! No! No! He can't leave not yet. I sobbed
" please wake up I'm serious.!!! " I shook him no response. Bill cipher is dead! My dad the only friend I have, is gone. I didn't know what else to do so I dragged his corpse up to his room and layed him on the bed. I have to go to school. Shit. I got dressed in complete black no yellow today. I tied my hair up and left I didn't care how I looked. I just left.

TIME SKIP (I KNOW YOU HATEEE MEEE!!!)

  At school I just ignored everything and everyone around me. People stared at my face all red and tear stained but I didn't care. I was stopped by Dipper.
" what, do you want! To kill me?! Go ahead I have nobody anyways!" He stared at me seriously.
" I don't want to hurt you, Brooke, just follow me."
" fine." I gave in. I really didn't care about anything.
Dipper lead me into the forest and sat on a log.
" I need to know what's wrong Brooke. "
" its nothing, I'm fine." I kinda have that away when I wiped a tear off my face, but why not.
" its not nothing now tell me." He yelled I flinched a bit
" sorry" Dipper said angered.
" He's gone."
" Who?!"
" My dad , who else, Sherlock."

Dippers pov

She was upset, too upset. I needed to talk to her privately about it. I took her into the woods. She looked broken. I know she doesn't have friends but that can't be it, she doesn't care about that.
He's gone , my dad.  Her words ran through my head like ice.
" I'm so sorry Brooke."
" no your not dipper, you hate me, you hated my dad and now I have no one."
She was getting really worked up about it.

Brooke's pov

He's not sorry nobody is. I feel sick to my stomach. I could feel myself changing into the dorito I am...