GIDEON, DIPPER <3

Brooke's pov

  I could feel myself turning into a triangle. I was being summoned.
" Dipper, I - I have to go, I'm  doing summoned , I apologize. "
Triangulum entangulum veneforis dominus ventium, veneforis venetisarium!  All those freaking words to say triangle!

Dippers pov

   She's being summoned. It all makes sense, she got powers and now has to take over for her Dad. i honestly feel bad for Brooke. I know the only family she had was her dad and hes gone. i dont even think Brooke has any friends, shes just , alone. oh my gosh i have no brain.  I should apologize, i really like her, shes pretty and she is nice. i t-think im in love with Brooke Cipher. Ive made a mistake a BIG ONE.....

Gideons pov (ikr where did he come from)

  I summoned Bill cipher. i stared a the book waiting for this dorito of a demon to show up. You see i have a plan, to get Mabel Pines, but i need to enter Stanford Pines mind. A triangle demon appears , it looks like Bill, but its not.
'' Hello , Gideon Gleeful.'' the triangle says it sound like a girl and looks like a girl, its a girl. '' hi, i have a few questions before my deal, first of all are you bill?''
'' No, but im just like him, you see im his daughter, the names Brooke Cipher.'' Brooke Cipher says
'' anything else?''
'' yes, umm acually how did you know my name? and do you know the pines family''
'' You see, telepathy star im a demon, and i know lots of things and i see all. and second of all yes in fact i do know the pines family, in fact im pretty close with Pinetree and shooting star, or in your words dipper and mabel.'' she answered.
'' okay favor time, i need you to enter Stans mind and steal the code for his safe. Make sure Mabel is still at the shack when I get the deed." Gideon say slyly

Brooke's pov

  " OK" I respond" but in return, i need your journal."
" Will I get it back?" Gideon is really that dumb, I'm a demon of course not!
" No, even if the mission is incomplete I get the journal,forever. "
" meh, why not!" He hands the journal over, " I won't need it for anything else anyways." Wow Gideon is shallow,  we shake hands as I had a bright blue fire coming from my hand, I look like my dad. Now I need to get back to Dipper.
Ten second teleport time skip...
I see Dipper still sitting at the log, I'm going to give him the journal, journal 2. Dipper looks up,
" AH!" He screamed.
"  sorry I'll change back!" I giggled. A human shaped frame around me I took shape of the mold. Back to human.
" oh, yeah I almost forgot, I got you a gift." I said quietly.
" wh- why, I thought you hated me still?!"
" no, I actually like you,a lot." I blushed.
" here.." I handed him the journal.
" What, how, how did you get this!" He freaked but it was out happiness.
" nothing a small favor with a dim-witted kid won't do." I smiled.
" thank you, do you have a place to stay.." He trailed off. " No, actually unless I want to stay with a demon corpse. " I answered ,
" you can stay with us, if you are okay with that. " he said quietly
" thanks Dipper. " I hugged him
" sorry..."
" no its fine, but a have a question. " " thanks and go ahead."
" Brooke Cipher will you be my g- girlfriend." I kissed him, it was magic.
" does that answer your question?! " I laughed.