school time cipher

Brooke's Pov

   I knew today was going to be interesting because I'm a Cipher. We see all, we know a lot.
" Brooke I need to talk to you!" My father called from downstairs.
" Coming Dad!" I yelled back as I sped down the stairs to make sure my father doesn't get too angry. He has a limit on his anger before he gets changed back into his true form.

" Yes, Dad." I said softly as I plopped down onto the couch.
" Sorry to break it to you ,but you have to go to school. Now that you have a dad that the district board calls a better communication form.He sounded a little bit upset.
" Its fine Dad, I can handle it." I hope I didn't look too disappointed,I really have to be careful around him.
"Here's some money, so you can buy some stuff for school."
" thank you dad" I said as he handed me the money." I'm gonna go now, okay?"
" go ahead I'll see ya later."
"REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYEE" we both said before I walked out the door.

......TIME SKIPS......

I finished shopping, ate dinner with my dad and went to bed. Naturally as dream demons my father and I don't sleep. We watch the universe.

I finally get out of my last dream and get in the shower, get dressed in a pair of shorts a yellow sweater and black vans, braid my hair and put on a black bow with an eye in the middle and grab my bag. I quickly eat breakfast, say bye to my dad and go to school.

I haven't talked to anyone or made any eye contact yet, that caused me to this to the ground as I bumped into a boy holding a journal with a six fingered hand with a 3 in the middle of it.
" I apologize, I wasn't watching where I was going. "
" Its fine, it gave me a chance to talk to you anyways." Says the boy
I blushed " I'm Dipper Pines, and you?"
" I'm Brooke."
" see you later" Dipper says.
"Yep." I say then whisper under my breath " reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, byeee."
.....Time skips......

Later on I ran into his twin Mabel. I soon became friends with them but never told them my last name or really anything about me.

" Brooke , lets play Truth or Dare! "
" okay." I reply with a sigh.
" what's wrong?" Asked Dipper.
" nothing just worried about a test"I lied
" oh, okay" he answers simply.

" Brooke ,Truth or Dare?" Asks Mabel.
" Truth." I answer blankly
" hmm.. What's your last name."
"Uh,umm-"
" cmon its just a last name."

Cliffhanger !!!