Chapter Five

Eli .

As me and my guys walked into the club it was packed . Bitches every where I'm going get some pussy tonight , as for Jennifer I ain't worried about her I ditched when I first walked in . Means my guys walk into the VIP Section I knew a couple people here I was well acquainted with but there was this one girl with purple hair I keep seeing but I just ignored it . I was going over to dap my old homies up when I felt something touch me . I turned it was the girl with purple hair she said sorry and walked off . I ain't get to see her face . It's something really off going on . But ain't no worries .

I was chilling in VIP section when girl with leather pants and short shirt came to me , and just stared at me .

Hello .

" Oh sorry for staring your just really cute " .

Thanks , what's you name ? .

Monica . And yours is ?

" Eli , but call me E "

Okay , well e how old are you ?

" I'm 19 and you are ?

18

" Oh okay " .

Wanna dance

"Sure .

I got up and went to the dance floor with her , speaker knockerz came on and she started twerking on a nigga . No funny she had a good body . Nice and slim . I'll probably bring her home tonight give her something that's she asking for cause she making a nigga hard .

****

Time goes by at the party and I bumped into someone and got my shirt wet .

Not again . Me and the person both said in sync .

I look down to she the girl with purple hair . I tend to see her a lot this week , she never picks up her head I've noticed .

I'm sorry , I've been really clumsy this week . I'll pay for your shirt . She said whipping my shirt .

" it's you " I said

She look up confused .

" Oh nvm um .. I'll notice you been clumsy second time you wet my shirt this week . I remember your hair " .

She smiled a lil . I'm sorry I really am .

" It's okay ma . What did I say last time though? " .

Just watch out next time . She replied

" Aight . What's your name beautiful ? "

Me ? Beautiful? Ha . Don't even but my name is genesis .

" Beautiful name to I see " .

Not really . But your name is ?

" Eli .

Oh Your Eli .

" Why say it like that ? You know something ?"

Oh nothing really just that every girl wants you and your name he biggest drug lord in okc .

" Oh okay . How old are you " ?

Very young

" so 12 "

Plus 5

Oh 17 . Well I'm 19 . For a young one your very beau --

I was cut off by the girl from earlier saying some shit .

Who this baby ? She asked

Oh I'm sorry , I didn't know ill go . Genesis said while getting up

I grabbed her hand and for awhile until I caught myself .

Sorry genesis . See you around .

She walked off and I turned Around to see the girl for earlier all angry . I then whispered in her air .

" Would some dick make you relax ma "

She bit her lip then pulled my arm . We walked to my car and drove to my house . It's going be a good night .

Genesis .

Today Was Great , I had some fun I meet a couple people and dance with people . I got complimented all night . I didn't even know I can shake my ass but shit it was fun . As I took off my clothes I look at the time it was 3:49 . I was up so late tonight I forgot I had school . I'll just come late . It's only one time . I just stayed up all night and watch tv . I'll probably go out more .

Laying down in bed thinking of the guy from earlier he made me smile a lot . He was really cute , but he would never like someone like me . I picked up my phone and scrolled down my Instagram I get a lot of like but I don't pay attention to them , as I scrolled I came across a picture of a guy sleeping and her laying next to him . The caption was , that's my new baby . When I looked closely it was the guy from earlier. I knew he wasn't for me either way . I tap his Insta which was EliTheGod I was going through his picture like a creep . He has a lot of money pictures I can see what he does now .

I layed my head down on my pillow , I heard my mom screaming so I turned of the Tv gabbed my blanket and ran in the closet to sleep . I can't wait to leave this lady .