Chapter Twenty Two

7 months later

Genesis .

As I sat in the bathroom with blood dripping out my mouth . I thought to myself 7 months of this . Why don't I just leave ... But then again I have nothing . As I washed my face from my bruises Adonis gave me . I walked out the bathroom to see him on the bed with his head in his hands shaking .

" Why ? I asked him "

I'm sorry . I love you and you know that .

" This is love Adonis . Look at my face . Look at me I want to leave "

Bitch shut up he said getting up towards my face . If you want to keep your life then shut up he said slapping me than walking away .

I slid down on the wall . Is this my life now . I just want to kill myself . I said crying . I walk out the room to go to the guest room and sleep .

I Wish Eli Was Here .

Eli .

I haven't seen Genesis in forever . I can't find here anywhere . It's been 7 months . He phone is off everything . And on top of that someone been stealing my shit . I called gen school they haven't heard from her . Nobody has . I dropped my head on the desk .

I was at the trap in a meeting with the gang . They said it's either two people that's been stealing my shit one name is some nigga name Adonis or a nigga they call flock on the east side

I'm not going front that name Adonis sound familiar but I can't put my hands on it .

*****

After the meeting I went home to find Megan watching tv . I don't know it's something about this girl . Maybe the sex , yeah yeah the sex I chuckled to myself . I went to kitchen . No food , looked in the fridge no food . This bitch don't cook . I grabbed a bottle water and went back to the living room .

"You don't cook girl ? "

Yes . Hungry . She responded

" I mean yeah the fuck . "

Aight what you want to eat ?

Genesis .

Waking up to the sounds of moans . I say laid there at thought . Why me? First my mom now him do I look like a punching bag . First it was a good relationship till I told him I wasn't having sex with him then he started hitting me and cheating . Maybe I should've just stayed with Eli . No no he hurt you. Adonis said I couldn't leave because of someone is after him . He didn't say but I over heard him say King is the persons name . It did sound familiar but I shrugged it off .

As I walk to the other room . I laid down and look at the ceiling . I started to think about all the good things I had before . I love my life , but nobody loves me . I need to get out of here fast .

Then I thought .... Maybe he'll go out Tmm so that will give me time to pack a big or two . So the next time he has a girl over I can leave . Why didn't I think of this before . Where am I going to go though ? Should I go to Eli house ? What if he not going to help me ? Ugh . I'll try and give it a shot . I can't even contact anybody cause Adonis broke my phone and basically and electronic Device I had.

I got up and went to the full body mirror in the bathroom . I took of my pants and shirt . I examined my body my body was still smooth but some cuts wouldn't go away but they were small .

I fixed my hair then got in bed . Still hearing sound from Adonis room . I put a pillow over my head and differed of to sleep .