Chapter 12

~Friday night at your football game~

Y/N's POV

Its been a day and a half since I talked to Camila, I called, text, left voicemails and she still hasn't replied to me.What doe she mean why don't I love Ariana? What does she have to do with this.I just hope she would at least come to my game.

I'm in the locker room changing into my gear minding my own business while the rest of the team is pumped and I'm just in my own thoughts.

"Yo y/n come on bro lets go and win this shit!" Kevin our running back yelled all pumped up.

"Yea I'll be there in a sec" I said as he left an I'm the only one left in the locker room.I heard the door open but didnt bother to look who came in as I thought it was one of the other players.

Boy I was wrong.

"Hey y/n, you looking good" Ariana said seductively in my ear behind my back.

"What the fuck do you want? Do I have to get a restraining order on your ass?" I growled facing her.

"Feisty aren't you, I just wanted to say good luck and you know where to find me after the game"She said nibbling my ear as I pushed her off as she just laughed and walking away swaying her hips.

Uggh.

She's so annoying. I finished my last touched on my gear and grab my helmet and head out on the field.This is some big as crowd but I didn't pay attention to anyone else since I am looking for a certain brunette that's been on my mind. I stop searching for her because the game was going to start and I'm starting quarterback so I had to do my warm ups before the game starts.

---

It's 26-32 4th quarter with 20 seconds left and we are at the 5 yard line with the other team leading with the score .I've been doing horrible throughout this hole game as I kept searching for Camila in the crowd but I just gave up as I knew she wouldn't come.I looked up one last time hoping she will come in sight.

And there she is the beautiful brunette with her perfect silky hair running down her shoulders and her really kissable plump lips.I smiled and waved at her but she looked like she forced a smile.

It hurts me seeing her hurt , I don't even know what I did wrong. I have all these thoughts in my mind I didn't noticed I was ready to hike the ball.

"BLUE 42-" I look at Camila one last time

"SET HIKE" the hiker hiked the ball as I look for someone to get open but no one was open and time was running out so I just ran the ball in the touchdown zone.When I got in the touchdown down zone I got tackled with a bunch of guys on top of me at the last minute as my ankle twisted and heard a pop noise.

I heard everyone cheer in joy as I yelled in pain, holding on my ankle as everyone quiets down once they see me in pain.

Camila's POV

I promise i would watch y/n's game today and I have but I hid so he wouldn't find me.

But let me tell you he looks so damn hot playing football even though he did bad today.

I'm worried right now for him as he is on the field yelling in pain.

Oh my gosh my baby is hurt

It's taking me with all my will to not go run over there to him and tell him its alright.I see an ambulance come to my view ss they take out the stretcher for him and take him in the ambulance and off to the hospital. As I was walking towards the coach I hear people talking about y/n getting better .