Chapter 9

*Your outfit for school*

Y/N's POV

My dad and step-mom has been busy. My dad is on a business trip and my step-mom doesn't come home til late at night. So I usually have the house to myself.

Right now I'm getting ready to go to school early so I can see my baby again. This girl has me hooked to her , I can't go a day without thinking about her all dat and night.I went to grab my phone from the counter to text my baby girl.

To My Baby :Hey goodmorning my beautiful baby even though your awake already anyways is it okay I visit you at school right now in your classroom before school starts , I miss you already baby

I sent the message to her and grab my stuff and head down to an empty kitchen like always.

Guess I'm not eating breakfast today.I grabbed my keys and head out and inside my car right before I was gonna drive I got a text from my babe.

From My Baby : Aww babe your so sweet Goodmorning to you to honey and sure I MISS YOU SO MUCH ALREADY its crazy how you make me feel like this

To My Baby : Aww Okay I'll see you soon babe and THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL

I revved up the engine with my top down ( I had to) and left to go to school

---

I got to the school and went straight to my baby's classroom. When I went in I saw her looking for something in the cabinets. I crept up behind her and put my hands over her eyes so she can't see.She gasped but calmed down as she already knew who it was.

"Ms.Cabello I dont think you should be wearing this" I whispered in her ear taking my hands off her eyes.Her breathed hitched as she turned around putting her arms around my neck.

"Oh yea who's gonna stop me? " She said seductively in my ear nibbling on it.I bit my lip to suppress from my moan.I wrapped my arms around her waist as one travels down to her ass and squeezing it.

"I am, I'm not letting these fuckboys eyeing at my girl." I told her staring straight in eyes getting lost in them

"Well these fuckboys can't touch all this and I only want your eyes on me" She smirked showing off all her curves.

"I know your all mine"

"I'm all yours and your all mine to, all these girls better back the fuck off" she said a little annoyed with her head down

"Hey don't worry remember I'm all your and only yours" i said lifting her chin up again leaning in to kiss her kissable plump lips.Soon that kiss turn into a make out session.

"Mhmn have I told you your a great kisser" she told me as we pulled away.

"No but thanks your not so bad yourself could be better" I said jokily as she hit my arm walking away swaying her hips giving me a perfect view of her ass.

"OWW I was kidding babe your a great kisser to" I told her rubbing my arm and walking towards her.

"Good" She said proud of herself

---

Sitting in Ms.Cabello's class with Andrea and Hailee sitting next to me. We were reading this story , I dont know even know what it is about because I'm distracted by a beauty that is looking at her book.She looked up and caught ny eye and smile at me mouthing "Read your book" and looked back down and so did I.

"Do you have football practice afterschool today y/n" Hailee whispered trying not to get caught

"Yea y" I asked them as my phone buzzed