Chapter 6

~ A week later~

Y/N's POV

Ariana and I are still together she's to clingy on me and acting weird lately.Like we went out last weekend and girls were looking at me from top to bottom biting their lower lip.I thought it was just a friendly stare but Ariana went on a rampage on me telling me that the girls were checking me out and not doing anything about it.

I mean if you want me to go talk to them and flirt I would in a heartbeat.

This girl is to clingy for my liking , i mean i wouldn't mind if it was that one person that's always on my mind.

My hot teacher.

Camila and I had gotten a lot closer over the week. I got detention again for talking a lot but from a different class but since she can't do detention today she asked another teacher to fill in for. I hope its Ms.Cabello so I can finally ask for her number or something.

Riinnnggggg

I got out of my thoughts and head out of class.

"Aye yo wait up y/n!" Shawn shouted trying to pass by people to get to me.

"What's up bro?" I ask Shawn that's out of breath.

"Dude Ms.Cabello is hot" He said catching his breath.

I instantly felt a pit of jealousy.

"That's all you wanted to tell me? I know she's beautiful,perfect,and have a perfect ass,her plump, and that mole on top of her forehead that I notice just by staring at her lips,personali-" I got cut off by Shawn that just stared at me with a shocked expression.

"Y/N! Damn bro you got it bad.I bet you can't even hit that or get her number bro." He told me walking through the halls.

Shawn's POV

I already know y/n has a thing for Ms.Cabello.I just want to push him into getting his girl.

You see after my soccer practices I always see y/n walk out the school door with Ms.Cabello walking to her car.They both always have this smile on there face with and there eyes staring deep into eachother like they could read through eachother. I wouldn't mind one of my close friends dating a teacher especially y/n since he buys me food every time but no he's been there for me like a brother since he's been here so i want to do the same but first i want to start that off by telling him about Ariana.

"Dude I dont want to hit that , I want to respect the women how they should be treated but i bet you I could get her number . " y/n said as we stopped by his locker to talk.

"Alright I would like to see you try , in the mean time i need to tell you something...

Your POV

"Alright I would like I would like to see you try , in the meantime i need to tell you something important and I just want to be there for you like you have for me since you got here." He said nervously and in thst moment I knew it's not going to be good.

While i was waiting for Shawn to tell me what he was gonna tell me I see Ms.Cabello from her class which the door is open , she smiled at me and and i smiled back.She looked down blushing cutely.

"Umm it would be better if i just show you" He took out his phone and showed me pictures of Ariana making out on top of another guy.

I was shocked at what I see but I didnt feel hurt.

Well a little not the fact that she cheated on me but the fact that I got cheated on, like i never got cheated on. Does that make sense.

But was I supposed to feel hurt that she cheated on me?

What Andrea told me about Ariana and her still wondered in my brain.

I looked backed at Camila already staring at me with worried eyes , I gave her a fake smile to tell her I was okay but i knew she didn't buy it.

I took off to go find Andrea and Ariana.

I found Andrea talking to this girl name Bea.

"Hey Andrea can you help me find Ariana?" I told her with pleading eyes.

"Oh and hey Bea right?" I said to the girl standing there next to us.

"U-hhh y-yeaa the name is Bea and y-your y/n right?" She said stuttering cutely while biting her lower lip.

"Yea that's me, you know your really adorable." I told as she blushed by my comment.

I heard someone cleared there throat.

Oh right Andrea, I forgot she was there oops.

"Are you all done flirting? " she said looking at both of us with her arms crossed.

"y-yea I mean we werent really flirting righ" Bea answered still stuttering

I smiled at her cuteness

"Y/N to answer your question before no I wont didn't I tell you what that Bitch almost did to me." She said furiously running her handa through her hair.

"Alright Alright I'll look for her myself then see ya later" I said walking off to find Ariana.

I finally found found but she wasn't alone.

She was with that same guy from the picture but I couldn't really see who it was from the picture but the backside of him look familiar.

"You little slut" I said out loud as they both heard me and looked at me and I couldn't believe my eye's on who I saw she was making out with.

It was...

-----

A/N : Cliffhanger!!! Who do you guys think it is? Any guesses? Thoughts?

I really love Ari in real life so all these things i say about her is not true.I Really Love her

I know this Chapter was mainly focusing on Ari and You but I Promise you there will be a lot more Camila and you later.

Adios Amingos/as til next time